• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Hey SRkid, if you still need that johto starter i can trade you all three in eggs in about an hour if you'll still be online? (why is it you only have 2 days anyway?)

Hey DDD, could you pehaps get a picture of shiny mismagius on pokemon ranch? and misdreavus if you can

Thanks, but DDD already gave them to me! Thanks again, buddy! And in response to that little question, I'm goin on vacation! Yipee-Kai-Ay Mutha F***a! I can't wait! i'm goin all over the U.S., and I'm most likely getting the shiny Uxie over the lengthy driving periods. I'm also very hyped up on sugar! Either that or it's just the excitement of leaving! Ya-ha! That is all. :O?

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Hey DDD, could you pehaps get a picture of shiny mismagius on pokemon ranch? and misdreavus if you can
Will do. I was just getting ready to bring home all the extra shinies to Diamond anyway. I decided I'd keep them with me since it's so neatly done on my Diamond game and I have them all in a row.

So I'll drop off one of the Misdreavuses and Orko the Mismagius and check them out, snap pictures and upload. =)

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
=========================

Now for those shiny Ranch pics.
I got more than just Misdreavus and Mismagius.

Spoiler:

Ok, so the reason why there's no Staraptor or Lickilicky is because I don't know if it would affect their happiness or not and Return is on them.

Hope you enjoyed the show.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
I have, but I just REALLY want that shiny Uxie. Why?

because i thought sense you havent see Uxie yet, you couldnt have the national dex, someone could have gave it to you so i was wondering.

to everyone my pc really dose suck atm because we dont have virus protection, which we will hopefully get soon. in the mean time if im not as active as i was its not my fault

Years
because i thought sense you havent see Uxie yet, you couldnt have the national dex, someone could have gave it to you so i was wondering.

to everyone my pc really dose suck atm because we dont have virus protection, which we will hopefully get soon. in the mean time if im not as active as i was its not my fault

Oh. Yeah, I just traded over from diamond in preparation for restarting it. I actually have Uxie in my party in pearl, but just having it helps to use repeat balls along with dusk balls.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
*sigh*

All right.

So, both people contact me. The first, and the first one to ask, said that they hadn't had internet access for 2 days. We're supposed to trade tonight (they're actually in MY time zone for once).

The other guy..........

Gets on my nerves a little.

No patience whatsoever.

So, out of what he listed, I frantically got a baby Chiko, Toto and Cynda to trade with him, and I got a Suicune, a shiny Entei, and a Ho-oh...........
All Lv. 100...

Suicune has a Serious nature and is from Kanto. The only perfect IV it has is HP, with it maxed out..... maybe not hacked....

Shiny Entei. It looks like it's not hacked.

Looks.

Relaxed, so-so IVs.
It says it's from Hoenn.

My Pokemon from Coloseum say they're from Distant Land.

So how did they get it from Hoenn again?

And now for the grand finale, Mr. ****n' Big Bird

Serious nature, obtain Jan. 1st 2099, came from JOHTO (That's right freakin' JOHTO BABY), has POKERUS AND! AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDD IS IN A CHERISH BALL!

Maybe they should ask whoever hacked this crap to give them their Pokemon.

(I lol at the fact that my Mismagius outruns Suicune, and it's only Lv. 60 and it's Lv. 100... Same goes almost for Entei, and if it was at Lv. 100 it might even outrun Ho-Ho-Oh)

He now tells me that whenever I'm ready with the rest of the starters

Well.... anyway....

I uploaded my Pokemon data onto PBR. Mismagius looks different that it does on DS...

It looks so much more awesome. It's like faded brown and the highlights are a lighter brown.... It's so awesome.

Good luck everyone.......... *sigh*

Well I'm off to go hatch more babies. I think I'll start a giveaway for the starter Pokemon for those who can't get them. Maybe I'll get a shiny out of it.

And maybe somemore traded hacked Pokemon.

Years
*sigh*

All right.

So, both people contact me. The first, and the first one to ask, said that they hadn't had internet access for 2 days. We're supposed to trade tonight (they're actually in MY time zone for once).

The other guy..........

Gets on my nerves a little.

No patience whatsoever.

So, out of what he listed, I frantically got a baby Chiko, Toto and Cynda to trade with him, and I got a Suicune, a shiny Entei, and a Ho-oh...........
All Lv. 100...

Suicune has a Serious nature and is from Kanto. The only perfect IV it has is HP, with it maxed out..... maybe not hacked....

Shiny Entei. It looks like it's not hacked.

Looks.

Relaxed, so-so IVs.
It says it's from Hoenn.

My Pokemon from Coloseum say they're from Distant Land.

So how did they get it from Hoenn again?

And now for the grand finale, Mr. ****n' Big Bird

Serious nature, obtain Jan. 1st 2099, came from JOHTO (That's right freakin' JOHTO BABY), has POKERUS AND! AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDD IS IN A CHERISH BALL!

Maybe they should ask whoever hacked this crap to give them their Pokemon.

(I lol at the fact that my Mismagius outruns Suicune, and it's only Lv. 60 and it's Lv. 100... Same goes almost for Entei, and if it was at Lv. 100 it might even outrun Ho-Ho-Oh)

He now tells me that whenever I'm ready with the rest of the starters

Well.... anyway....

I uploaded my Pokemon data onto PBR. Mismagius looks different that it does on DS...

It looks so much more awesome. It's like faded brown and the highlights are a lighter brown.... It's so awesome.

Good luck everyone.......... *sigh*

Well I'm off to go hatch more babies. I think I'll start a giveaway for the starter Pokemon for those who can't get them. Maybe I'll get a shiny out of it.

And maybe somemore traded hacked Pokemon.

Ouch! What a cheater! Well I've just taken a break from my Uxie hunt (I'm at about 6,800 resets) and just chained some Shellos. I'm lookin' for a shiny patch now that I'm at forty. Come on Shellos, Convince my Uxie to shine!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Ouch! What a cheater! Well I've just taken a break from my Uxie hunt (I'm at about 6,800 resets) and just chained some Shellos. I'm lookin' for a shiny patch now that I'm at forty. Come on Shellos, Convince my Uxie to shine!

Wow, good luck! =) It's a matter of patience and watching where you walk.

That guy eventually replied saying he got them off the GTS so they may or may not be hacked.

Grow up. >_>

In fact, in order to even GET these kinds of Pokemon off the GTS, you gotta see them first.

And the only ways to get them are through the GBA games......... And Colosseum.

Which yield the starters. Kanto and Johto.

I just told him that I didn't know when I'd be able to trade again. Which is in the next eternity for that guy.

Or at least when I do that starter giveaway deal. But I'm easy to reconsider because I don't want "stuff from the GTS", if you know what I mean....

Years
Wow, good luck! =) It's a matter of patience and watching where you walk.

That guy eventually replied saying he got them off the GTS so they may or may not be hacked.

Grow up. >_>

In fact, in order to even GET these kinds of Pokemon off the GTS, you gotta see them first.

And the only ways to get them are through the GBA games......... And Colosseum.

Which yield the starters. Kanto and Johto.

I just told him that I didn't know when I'd be able to trade again. Which is in the next eternity for that guy.

Or at least when I do that starter giveaway deal. But I'm easy to reconsider because I don't want "stuff from the GTS", if you know what I mean....
Thanks! I received the luck right after I got shiny shellos No. 1! Now to get like 10 more, then back to Uxie!

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
nice. DDD nice pic they looks so cute *im straight* sorry didnt see that comment. good luck sr on the shellos. and on uxie i have a feeling you will get in soon. well tommorow im going chain the swarm. my slakoth is the only shiny "I" caught in pearl. to bad my friend lost my diamon =/.

Years
nice. DDD nice pic they looks so cute *im straight* sorry didnt see that comment. good luck sr on the shellos. and on uxie i have a feeling you will get in soon. well tommorow im going chain the swarm. my slakoth is the only shiny "I" caught in pearl. to bad my friend lost my diamon =/.

Thanks! I got Six Shiny Shellos overall. Chain broke at 48, I went to an edge patch, but it was still Shellos. I'm happy with those six though. Gonna Attack, Speed, and a little HP EV Train one that will be a gastrodon. Back to Uxie gonna get to at least seven thousand and call it a night. GL all!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
*Wipes away cobwebs and blows away dust*

"Anyone here?!" *looks and sees 15,000+ posts* ..."Guess so" :P

Hellllooooooooooooooo everyone :) I'm finally back after picking up Pokemon again for the summer! But sadly, even after 6,000 posts, I have yet to find another shiny. I'm running through Silver all over again and with 16 hours of hard gameplay in already, I'm ready to find a nice shiny :D

How's everyone been lately? Hopefully I'll see some familiar faces :P

Years
umm...srkid hate to break this to you but.... Gastrodon is not good in both atk and spd.

I mean get the best speed out of it, not like its faster than garchomp or deoxys spd... I'm at 6,96-something resets for uxie, someone wanna give me a story on how they got a shiny in 7,000 SRs? If you didn't notice my sig, I'm gonna get a treecko too, so after Uxie I'll need a story on how it only took 1,000 resets. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Well SRkid, I was SRing for a Charmander on Fire Red a looooooooooooong time ago and gave up after about 3,000 (no patience ftl :( ). You can do it !! :D

Years
Well SRkid, I was SRing for a Charmander on Fire Red a looooooooooooong time ago and gave up after about 3,000 (no patience ftl :( ). You can do it !! :D

Sorry, but 3,000 would have to make you super lucky. Heliotrope had to reset 30,000 TIMES! for a shiny dialga. Thanks though!

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
hi people. welcome back matty even though i dont really know you i saw you post a couple times back then ^_^. theres a lot of new comers here including me so hope you fit right in again.

other news, im going chain swarm. i havent chain in a while so i hope luck is on my side

Back