• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cloud White

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Well, I'm new here, so i thought I'd show my work-in-progress game...
Pokemon Cloud White

Screens:
Overworld
Starting Town:
screena15od.png

In-Battle
First Battle
screena22xw.png

(Im making the health bars soon, and ill fix the menu... otherwise, it pretty much works like the original battle system)

Features:

New Pokemon
New Trainers (Players)
New Map/Cities/Towns

Story:
It's really the same old pokemon story, with a new Team Nightshade that is recruiting Pokemon Trainers to fight in a war-like fight. :\

Questions? Comments?

Last edited:

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Hmm...
Screen 1 : You need to fill the town up a bit, with flowers and all.
Screen 2: Hm... It looks... ok

I advise you to change your font and do please show a story, as, it is one of the required information when opening a new game thread.

Otherwise, I'd like to see more of your work! This is being made in Rm2k3, perhaps?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
The first screen looks nice for a starting town, I'd suggest you remove the trees from the sand-ish path though. Trees wouldn't really be able to grow there. I can't really say much about the DBS, it doesn't show too much.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Ok, I'll add some story soon... And it dosnt matter mixing R/S with FR/LG basicly because they are the same sprite style/shading
So, thanks for the advice...
And yes, I'll fix the font...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, you've got off to an alright start. If my eyes aren't fooling me, I think that you may need the font patch.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
He just said that he was making this in RMXP. I don't know, but I think that the windowskin doesn't really match the map.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
New Pokemon Names: (this isn't all of them)
Missah- Flying Starter
Cyerald- Psychic Starter
Undecided- Rock Starter
Dividod- Plusle, Minun Relation
Multiplee- Plusle, Minun Relation
Shizzle- Normal/Water Type
Penreaper- Dark Type
Spahost- Ghost Type
Arnol- Ground or Normal type (undecided)
Scorpar- Sand Type
Vorgo- Star Type
Geminee- Star Type
Cancar- Star Type

I have decided not to use the traditional POKe'MON battle system... The battle system will use the Pokebox backgrounds, and the small menu POKe'MON sprites

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Are you sure about using those sprites for the battle system? They're really small and not too detailed, it'd be hard to make the battle system look good with those, IMO.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
The windows in the house are mucked up! Fix that now!

Back