• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2008
tum te tum

tume te te tum tum tum.... finished beta 3..... it's time to go back to the 'wait for the next beta game'! oh, goody! lol but beta 3 is gr8 zel gr8 job!

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
Years
I couldn't download it last time, but now i am!
I think i'm gonna have a hard time and i'm working on a Hacking Project for my friends.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Wow, you guys finish it fast. Take your time, dang. Well, I'm just probably slow.:(

Well zel, the whole thing so far is wonderful to me. I've got to give you props man. So later, are you going to make like special tiles for Johto? That would be nice. If you don't get what I mean, I meant "Are you going to put in some Johto tiles? I see you did, but are you gonna change even more tiles to make it look like Johto instead of FR?" Okay, I'm not so good with asking questions, oh well. One more thing, but I'll PM you about it.

Once again, good...nice...great...wonderful...aah forget it! Tip top job you've done man.:D

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
Years
  • Seen May 30, 2016
no no
your not suposed to be able to get there and i have no problem with the coor lol didint notice intill you siad something about it

2z8te6d.png

Years
By the look of it, you are supposed to be able to get there. You are supposed to be able to walk underneath that part of the tree. The problem there is that there are no rocks preventing you from surfing into an unsurfable area.

Anyway, quote from Zel on that:

I guess you are refering to not being able to use surf there, right? (Cause you are using the messy female trainer, but I told not to use her in my first post). If it's about that, the mapping problem has been corrected.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2007
Hi, I'm having a problem loading the game...
I don't know if this was asked before, sorry for not checking but it's very late and it's 52 pages <_<
So yeah, I have gold ROM, changed the name of the patch blah blah blah all that.
But when I load the game I just get a white screen.... It's not the rom because I checked the rom....

Do you know what it might be?

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
Are pokemon like Golem, Gengar, and Steelix accessible through this game.
I might have to reconsider catching them if they are
Just wondering

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
T-100 and dakelland, I'll answer your questions/comments next time.

Hi, I'm having a problem loading the game...
I don't know if this was asked before, sorry for not checking but it's very late and it's 52 pages <_<
So yeah, I have gold ROM, changed the name of the patch blah blah blah all that.
But when I load the game I just get a white screen.... It's not the rom because I checked the rom....

Do you know what it might be?

Excuses, excuses. This thread may be 52 pages long, but I've already went through the trouble of reading ALL the questions made in those 52 pages (I wonder if Jeremy ever did that... LOL), and posted a FAQs in my first post.

For your case, I think you are a bit confused, this is a hack for Fire Red. Which means you need a FIRE RED rom, a patching utility (as LIPS or IPSXP), my patch (located at the bottom of my first post), and read the following thread http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966, or perhaps my short summary I've made in my FAQs, or if everything else fails, PM me...

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2007
Excuses, excuses. This thread may be 52 pages long, but I've already went through the trouble of reading ALL the questions made in those 52 pages (I wonder if Jeremy ever did that... LOL), and posted a FAQs in my first post.

For your case, I think you are a bit confused, this is a hack for Fire Red. Which means you need a FIRE RED rom, a patching utility (as LIPS or IPSXP), my patch (located at the bottom of my first post),...

Pwned O_O
*uses the very late excuse*

Well thanks, sorry for taking your time ^^;

I wonder where did you saved in your savestate. Anyway, the Ard problem was about him running, while you could still walk. Now, there's a pause command, so you won't be able to move till Ard dissappears. That should fix it, but, it'll be tested.

I saved in Goldenrod and went back up. It stops me from moving until he stops at the spot shown in the attachment. I tested a few more times and it happened 2/10 times not counting the one I mentioned earlier. I wonder why it happens so randomly... I'm not experienced in this stuff but, could it be a flag? Or an overwritten applymovement movements? Or just my ROM? (No way! My ROMs clean.) Oh well, good luck!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2007
hey i was one of the people that bought the game on a cartridge for sp lol i was wondering if i could still battle people with people that own emerald and FR,etc.

and how do you evolve kadabra, haunter, machoke?!?!

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
hey i was one of the people that bought the game on a cartridge for sp lol i was wondering if i could still battle people with people that own emerald and FR,etc.

and how do you evolve kadabra, haunter, machoke?!?!

I don't know how to, zel doesn't wanna give that info away *sadness*

Anyway, you bought it and it wasn't even finished?! Wow....

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2007
lol i didnt even know, i was in the philippines on vacation and i asked what was the latest game at a store in a mall and they said shiny gold, so i bought it haha its working fine for me so far haha i never knew it was a hack until i bought it and looked at this forum

i just want to know if i can battle tho i hope you can lol i just want to battle my buddie

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
When I entered Mohogany this weird cut tree that would'nt go away if I cut it and when I went into a building it left. Then I flew away and it came back!

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
When I entered Mohogany this weird cut tree that would'nt go away if I cut it and when I went into a building it left. Then I flew away and it came back!

OH MY GOD READ THE FIRST DAMN POST!

Okay that's out of my system. That glitch was already posted, before posting any glitches read the first post!

Anyways, hey does anyone know how to/where to get a Moon Stone in this game? I really want an Umbreon.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
No need for spoilers, it's been said alot that since there is no night and day Espeon comes from Eevee+Sun Stone, and Umbreon comes from Eevee+Moon Stone. So, anyone know?

*Shinigami*

死神
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
Great work on V3 Zel! I'm glad you haven't given up like so many remakes have done before. Great job! o^ - ^o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back