• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Can It Kill You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
If somebody sneaks into your house ans replaces your internal organs with it. I hate it when people do that.

How can music kill you?

droomph

weeb
Years
Steve or Audy plants a JavaScript that causes my computer to do too many complex operations, which in turn causes my iPod to melt and burn me and I get a massive infection to the burn spot and I die.

How can paper kill you?

Years
You accidentally papercut your eyes, which leads you to accidentally get hit by a car because you're bad at being blind.

How do badman and piderman kill you?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
If they get weapons, I guess.
How can a can(You know, like a soda can) kill you?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
When you crush it, get cut from a sharp edge made from crushing it...and didn't use a disinfectant to clean that up.

How can watching a concert kill you?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
You are probably in Justin Bieber's concert.

How can peeing kill you?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
When the game gets glitches so bad that it'll be a nightmare for you...and you'd die from that.

How can rage kill you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back