• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
Okay, unfortunately, I am a five year old when it comes to hacking, so what exactly is YAPE? And please note that I am on a MacBook. So if YAPE is a program that only works on Windows, then I'm screwed. xD

By the way, thanks for the quick (and detailed) reply! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
I dont think so alienhunter, it looks like metapod23 is fed up with people asking him to continue his hack. Read the comments on youtube, search for pokemon ash gray scare in the air and you will see. To bad this hack is awesome :(

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
It could be due to the release date for next beta coming through

In my humble opinion, He could make a proncunciação if he will give up the hack, it would be more polite and show respect to everyone who played their game, only thing he is doing is to put hope in all who visit your page.
hahaha, I think, Meta has give up, since last year ;]
Anyone, witch is closer to him, could tell him this?!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2012
I have a problem. I followed all of the events up to "The Misty Mermaid", and after I got out of Rock Tunnel, the video phone didn't work. Do I need this event completed to continue in the game? And when's the new beta come out? I'm so stoked for it.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
In my humble opinion, He could make a proncunciação if he will give up the hack, it would be more polite and show respect to everyone who played their game, only thing he is doing is to put hope in all who visit your page.
hahaha, I think, Meta has give up, since last year ;]
Anyone, witch is closer to him, could tell him this?!
Yeah, sure, and that's why only 4 episodes are left before releasing the beta... seems legit.

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
Yeah, sure, and that's why only 4 episodes are left before releasing the beta... seems legit.

what do u mean ? what seems legit? because on youtube he seems to have given up on releasing it because people annoy him with demands and questions, maybe he can team up with another hacker so they can finish it,maybe the one that made pokemon naraja?

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
he said he will release his new beta in 2013 is it true?

guys he is working alone give him some time to finish the beta if he will finish in 2013 so be it all we know he is trying to make it good so we can enjoy his hack dont ask again and agian when will be release when he will finish it he will release it

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
why no one is helping him? there are allot of pokemon hacks would be great if he can team up with somebody!

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
guys he is working alone give him some time to finish the beta if he will finish in 2013 so be it all we know he is trying to make it good so we can enjoy his hack dont ask again and agian when will be release when he will finish it he will release it

Ok friend, i'll trust in your words, but i haven't seen meta upload nothing since last year, even a post that he is continuing with the hack nothing, is strange,it seems that is stopped

I have a problem. I followed all of the events up to "The Misty Mermaid", and after I got out of Rock Tunnel, the video phone didn't work. Do I need this event completed to continue in the game? And when's the new beta come out? I'm so stoked for it.

I have this problem to, why myst mermaid event is so dificult to activate? i haven't move any bad eggs, follow all events in order, and nothig to me...

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
I think Metapod is secretly finishing the next few episode events, and when the next beta is ready, he'll be releasing it to us. Either that or he's finally lost his marbles because of too much pokemon and is currently jumping off cliffs to try to fly, like Bagon and my sister do.

Circaoffire

Clueless Scripter :/
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2016
Ok friend, i'll trust in your words, but i haven't seen meta upload nothing since last year, even a post that he is continuing with the hack nothing, is strange,it seems that is stopped

On YouTube he commented just a month ago saying "hacking isn't his life." He is obviously very busy and trying very hard. I actually went off on the person who replied to his comment saying he is an a**hole, and should stop hacking if it isn't his life. He is trying hard to finish. It is a lot of work to do a series hack because of how many events there are and I know he is working hard on it whenever he can. But he is still fairly active in trying to finish it as seen on YouTube.

Back