• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Your issue is you can't connect for what ever reason. If you don't have an error code it means you lost your internet connection. There isn't any way to fix it other than getting a new Wifi router or going somewhere else since there is no Error Code its not an error that can be trouble shooted.

mko

Custom User Title
Years
is there a way to get challenge mode on white online? I can't get it through IR. I don't believe there is another pokemon player in the entire city!

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
Gamestop Keldeo is the only English Keldeo released, with Keldeos in other languages released at stores similar to Gamestop. So technically, yes, since it's the only Keldeo event.

I'm supposing that you're hinting at a hack xD
I've got the japanese movie 12 one. Will that work? For the ingame event in White 2 that is.

Adrian!

Urban Adventurer
Years
Dream Radar Natures

Does anybody know if its possible to manipulate the natures of Pokémon transferred from Pokémon Dream Radar?

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
:\ Anyone knows my Join Avenue no longer gets visitors? I also can't seem to buy any services from there for more than 3 days....they are all "sold out". Could something have messed up my game? I remember it happen somewhere before or after I made my first trade in GTS to increase my visitors number.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
If you reset your time for any reason on your DS you lose the ability to participate in the daily events in the games. Join Avenue counts towards that.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
If you reset your time for any reason on your DS you lose the ability to participate in the daily events in the games. Join Avenue counts towards that.

hmm I do remember I changed my time setting for the sake of messing around with my C-Gear, I had my own problems with that thing >.< , anyway I did change back the time as it was. And..does it really have to be "permanent"? Is it intentional? I just lost my Join Avenue D; ?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
If I would have to guess, they apply the 24 hour penalty on all the daily events, including Join Avenue. Which means after 24 hours from the time change (so 2am to 2am the next day for example) you should be able to participate in Daily Events again as well as things in Join Avenue. Don't change DSs or change the time or else the 24 hours will start again.

This happened to me (I switched DS which had different times) and after more than 24 hours I could do the things at Join Avenue again.

TheUnown

Super Lurker
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Uhm, stupid question but if you feed a Pokemon one of those EV decreasing items (like the ones you can get on Join Avenue), can you "reinvest" the EVs into a different stat?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yes. When you take away EVs you can then reapply them to a different stat.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2013
1. Does PW2 have a pokemon daycare breeding center,and a mover deleter?
2. Where is the daycare center,and the move deleter?
3. I'm curious to know if anyone has gotten Meloetta yet,and I am including the japanese players here too?

Years
1. Does PW2 have a pokemon daycare breeding center,and a mover deleter?
2. Where is the daycare center,and the move deleter?

OK, I have the answers for the first two:

1. Yes, they have a Day Care and Move Deleter.

2. The Day Care is on Route 3 (which is a post-game location) and the Move Deleter is at the Pokemon World Tournament.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
To further clarify, the Move Deleter should be the second booth "under" the pathway. The first being the move relearner.

As for the last question not that I'm aware of. I'm not sure how Wifi Events work when you have a Japanese game unless you are actually in Japan.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
3. I'm curious to know if anyone has gotten Meloetta yet,and I am including the japanese players here too?
For sure, the Japanese, the South Koreans and the Taiwanese have already obtained Meloetta. But I doubt that any one of these people would be here in PC, but you should try your luck and ask for one in the QTT, 'cause this forum does have many people in it, there's bound to be one Japanese/South Korean/Taiwanese here! xD

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
Just curious, are the PWT match-ups random? I badly want to battle certain trainers out of the match-up but they NEVER meet me.

Is it random? Or is the selection affected by your own team? I have been trying to battle Cynthia for quite a lot of time, but she NEVER makes it! She is always in the other half of the Match-up, and she always loses.
It's been like....13 tries in the Champion Tournament and I only faced Cynthia ONCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back