• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Hello guys! i'm Mog The Moogle I used to be on my account under the username igotpokeballz but i decided to make a new one because I never really went on that one and I wanted a fresh new start. :)

Years
Might not be here tomorrow :(

Hi guys,

I might not be here tomorrow as one of my lil guinea pigs is ill and might have to be put down tomorrow :(

Thanks for viewing.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
That's sad to hear. I hope they'll make it :( I have 30+ rats, five cats, two dogs, hamsters, guinea pigs, birds, snakes, bunnies and chilean squirrels so I know how hard it can be to let loved pets go.

Best wishes.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Just merged your thread in here Bumfluff1202. Sorry to hear about your pet though, it's never easy to lose one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hi guys,

I might not be here tomorrow as one of my lil guinea pigs is ill and might have to be put down tomorrow :(

Thanks for viewing.

Aw, im really sorry to hear that :/ Wish you the best and hope to see you return soon~

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Hey welcome back! I remember you Sandshrew guy! I hope you remember me! The guy who's always on the OT. (they call it Forum Games now)
Aha, I remember you!
We would always be banning each other XD That was tons of fun!
Well, I think I'll be back full time actually. My interest in pokemon is slowly creeping back into me, so I hope to contribute more to the forum.

Years
Hello guys! i'm Mog The Moogle I used to be on my account under the username igotpokeballz but i decided to make a new one because I never really went on that one and I wanted a fresh new start. :)

I remember you back on that old account, nice to see you back dude.

Hi guys,

Thanks for viewing.

I feel sad for you Bumfluff, but I hope you overcome your dilemma and return soon!

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Ahaha, hey guys, I'm back.
I guess you could call it a patch in the end, but anyway, I guess I am coming back.

I'm Rococo by the way, I just felt a new profile was in order. Fresh start and all, you know?
So then, I guess I'll see you around. I'm glad too be back, and better.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I guess you could call it a patch in the end, but anyway, I guess I am coming back.

I'm Rococo by the way, I just felt a new profile was in order. Fresh start and all, you know?

Hey there, welcome back to the forum! Yeah, sometimes we all need a fresh new start. Anyway, I hope you stick around (:

Also, like the new username!

Years

Rococo, welcome back!

I honestly thought you were leaving PC for good, but I guess you proven me wrong. Well, I hope you start getting active again and maybe we'll see you around the DCC.

Brb friend requesting you.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Not that anyone really new me, But i'm back after a month of inactivity. This is because my 3DS had completely eaten all of my time, as well as a few other issues.

I'll try to be more active.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Not that anyone really new me, But i'm back after a month of inactivity. This is because my 3DS had completely eaten all of my time, as well as a few other issues.

Welcome back Dansparce. No I don't recognize you but that can change! Still welcome back either way and hope you have a good time here once again. Be sure to say active. :)

Years

Ohai I remember you!

Nice to see you back, I do hope you stay active this time.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
So I'm back (spiritually hehe)! I've been here & there in the chat but other than that, I really haven't been paying any attention to this site. Honestly, I sort of missed the friendly environment & conversations that were great to read everywhere on PC. I just drifted away from this place for a decent while (take that back, since mid-January!) but it looks like I'm starting to take interest again around here. PokeCommunity, you better be THRILLED Sector's return! ;) See everyone on the other side!

Years
So I'm back (spiritually hehe)! I've been here & there in the chat but other than that, I really haven't been paying any attention to this site. Honestly, I sort of missed the friendly environment & conversations that were great to read everywhere on PC. I just drifted away from this place for a decent while (take that back, since mid-January!) but it looks like I'm starting to take interest again around here. PokeCommunity, you better be THRILLED Sector's return! ;) See everyone on the other side!

SECTOR!!! I was wondering what happened to you all that time ago.

Welcome back dude, and I do hope you stick around for real this time. We have had new staff appointed and some section changes since you left us suddenly. I remember we used to see each other in Pokemon Clubs, and that was fun. We may look different, but we're still the same old PC you've known and loved.

You remember good old Hikari don't ya?

Years
Hello my lovelies! I forgot to post here but I'll be on a slight hiatus from June 2nd to the 9th. I'm out in another state for vacation so if you notice I'm not posting around as much, that's why. :) Feel free to still message me though, especially if you need some help, but just be aware that I might take more than 24 hours to reply.

See you all soon~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

SECTOR.

SECTORSECTORSECTORSECTORSECTOR.

I MISSED YOU MAN.

WE NEED TO TALK. STAT.

i mean, i missed you bby and we need to catch up & stuff! <3

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Well...I haven't been here since May 5th. About a month. Why? Couple of reasons.

One, I'm not as active on here as I used to be. I'm just not feeling the same way I was when I was a member back in 2010-2011. Maybe my interest is dying down as a member here I don't know why. My participation here sucks nowadays. It's not I want to leave anytime soon though. For one, my life has been a busy one; college especially. Not only that, my personally life in regards to family and friends took precedence as well.

Two, and this may sound silly, but my name here is something that is long past gone. Everything on my profile is outdated I feel. Maybe I'm just lazy to revitalize my profile here or something. When I do log on, it's going to be checking up on the club I'm a part of (which isn't as active as it used to be either I believe). Maybe I would create a new account here as to keep my name on other areas of the internet I go to universal. Maybe.

As of right now, my appearances here will be sporadic at best.

I wish I can post more, but what goes in my head and translates into words doesn't come out the way I hope.

Nakala Pri

Hey all! I am going to have to go for a bit, sadly. Internet is getting to crappy to handle and I have some schoolwork to catch up on. Bye! Miss yehs!

Rozu is OUTTA HERE!

Back