• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think is really the Strongest?

The Strongest?

• Mew

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Lugia

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Celebi

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Years
Its sort of off topic But you can test how could Mew & Celbi are by catching them.

Catch Mew : you must of Defeated the E4 12 times.
It will only appear in Cerulean Cave.

Catch Celebi : you must Of caught Mew.
It will only appear in Victory road.

This is only on FR/LG

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Stop spreading false rumors. Neither of those things work.

As for the REAL topic, Lugia is the strongest of the four.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
I think Lugia is strongest physically.. because of all its beam-attacks as shown in the movie 2; but I feel that Jirachi has the strongest potential.. its inner strength.. just look at it when it opened its third eye.. amazing power awaits o.o

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2007
Lugia definetly because of aeroblast. I haven't really seen jirachi in action so i cant say much about it.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
I voted for Mew. I think it is the strongest out of those four Pokemon, not only because it can learn every Pokemon move - making it quite a challenge for any opponent - but also for what Mew itself stands for. In the first Pokemon movie, Mew was selflessly trying to proclaim that all Pokemon are equal and was trying to prove how meaningless fighting really is. It takes a strong spirit to stand up to others of your own kind like that - and to me, that's what truly makes Mew the strongest.

~Kelsey

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Why did you put Lugia with Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi? It does not belong in that group.

Anyways, Lugia is definitely the strongest because it's so hard to take down. It has awesome Special Defense to resist even supereffective hits and it can Recover the damage away. Visually, it's Aeroblast is just so powerful looking, both in the Stadium games and in the 2nd movie.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
Years
mew&mewtwo....the can single-handedly destroy the world,and the univers if they wanted,while,the others are only limeted to the worl,and some only certan parts of the world(like Moltres,and Articuno,ect.)

SilverPluto

Super Sailor Senshi
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2006
Natsuki said:
I voted for Mew. I think it is the strongest out of those four Pokemon, not only because it can learn every Pokemon move - making it quite a challenge for any opponent - but also for what Mew itself stands for. In the first Pokemon movie, Mew was selflessly trying to proclaim that all Pokemon are equal and was trying to prove how meaningless fighting really is. It takes a strong spirit to stand up to others of your own kind like that - and to me, that's what truly makes Mew the strongest.

~Kelsey
Kelsey took the words right out of my mouth. ^_^

But also I was always very angry at Nintendo and Pokemon makers for making more wanna-be mews. They said Mew was the strongest in Red Blue Yellow and...um....Green if you want to throw it in...so I may be biased. But I think it still is. Does this make sense? Probably not. Mew can learn any attack, so quite frankly it could blow any oif those others away. It could learn all of the moves Celebi, Deoxys(its not up there...but it should be), Lugia, and Jirachi can...plus more technically.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2021
mew; it can learn any attack, plus it looks better than all the other ones.

SilverPluto

Super Sailor Senshi
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2006
corganzero said:
Why didn't I think of saying that? It is the cutest.... lol

Black Ice

[XV]
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2023
I voted for Lugia...D:

Just because it can learn any attack doesn't mean it's the strongest. If Wurmple could learn any attack, would that mean that it could beat something strong like Lugia? Methinks not.

And looks don't matter here. This poll was made for choosing the strongest Pokemon, not the best looking.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
Years
Black Knight said:
I voted for Lugia...D:

Just because it can learn any attack doesn't mean it's the strongest. If Wurmple could learn any attack, would that mean that it could beat something strong like Lugia? Methinks not.

And looks don't matter here. This poll was made for choosing the strongest Pokemon, not the best looking.
it's not the fact that it can learn any move...it's the fact that its psichic abilities can destroy the earth,and since it can go into outer space,it could probably wipe out the universe.....that's why...

Black Ice

[XV]
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2023
Rioku_Zanketa said:
it's not the fact that it can learn any move...it's the fact that its psichic abilities can destroy the earth,and since it can go into outer space,it could probably wipe out the universe.....that's why...

He did not state that reason. So I assumed that he voted for Mew just because of it's movepool.

...and he also said that it was because Mew could learn any move.

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
Years
Lugia isn't really that great if it fainted like two times in the movie, and well, it really didn't anything that special, just carried Ash and healed the three birds.

I think Mew is the strongest, the little guy can do so much for being pink. And then there is the fact it can learn all the attacks

Back