• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keyboard problems

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Call Dell support. They will most likely just send you a new one, but It probably won't be that big of a deal if they do.
You can try these steps before you call just to rule some things out.
  • Replace the batteries with fresh ones just to make sure it isn't bad batteries
  • Try connecting to another computer to see if it's the computer not the keyboard.
  • Check to see if you need to update the driver, update if needed

If it passes all of that and it still doesn't work right then your only option is to call Dell support or get a new keyboard.

Years
Well, i've tried multiple batteries, some new, some not. Atm, I can't test it on another device, but I'll try my xbox360/ps3 later. I also installed drivers in late December. They keyboard worked perfectly until ten minutes before I made this thread :/.

Hrm, I got it working again. But, then it went out again, and then I fixed it again the same way. I had to unplug everything, wait a bit, and then re plug it.

Last edited:
Back