• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Even more new Formes?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
We got two new Kyurem formes while most of us expected one. New formes for the God trio which no one expected! Do you think there will be new formes for the rest of the legendary Pokemon, or even non legendary Pokemon? Which one's would you like to see new forme's of?
What do you think of all these formes?

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
This is verrrrry farfetch'd, but...
What if the "starter secret" thing is that the STARTERS have new formes? Yes, I know this will probably never happen, but...They might be accessible only through event or something...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
If there had to be any more new forms, it would probably be given to Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion. They were shown in the game opening so you never know. Reshiram and Zekrom were shown in the intro too, but if they all have forms then GameFreak will definitely have overdone it.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
I agree it would probably be the Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion trio, but I could see Victini too. But I would like to see more elemental monkeys, although that might necessarily be classified as new formes. I really don't like the Zekrom and Reshiram fusions; the designs are very messy with all of the different concepts going on. The god trio does make sense though, transforming Gods into animals to oversee the planet more directly. The meoletta formes also make sense with the enchanting singer, and athletic dancer.

Bottom line: I hope there are not any more formes. But there probably will be.

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
What if the starter secret is that the starters are the Kanto Starters? Anyways, I prefer all the new formes to the old ones, and If anyone else get a new forme, I'd like it to be Archeops into the exact same thing without Defeatist.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I agree with the musketeer trio getting the formes, if there are any more. But like Kaori said, if they all have new formes then it's certainly overkill. I'd like to see a new forme to Basculin. But this forme should be different, like type and such. Since the climate changes in Unova, it could be Water/Ice and have new stats/moves which could make it usable.

what's this 'starter secret'?

Years
The forms will probably be limited to the Legendaries only. Or semi-legendary Pokemon like Rotom (*gasp* Rotom isn't?! He isn't.) Anyways what form could they have? Rotom had its fun w/appliances, Shaymin had its Flying form, what else could Game Freak think of?
I want a new form of Gyarados. He's a Flying/Water type right? Then he could be the "Terror of the Land" and be Ground/Grass. He could have this Earthworm appearance.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
The forms will probably be limited to the Legendaries only. Or semi-legendary Pokemon like Rotom (*gasp* Rotom isn't?! He isn't.) Anyways what form could they have? Rotom had its fun w/appliances, Shaymin had its Flying form, what else could Game Freak think of?
I want a new form of Gyarados. He's a Flying/Water type right? Then he could be the "Terror of the Land" and be Ground/Grass. He could have this Earthworm appearance.

Oh hey I do want Rotom formes. Maybe uhhhh, electric/rock or something!

This is verrrrry farfetch'd, but...
What if the "starter secret" thing is that the STARTERS have new formes? Yes, I know this will probably never happen, but...They might be accessible only through event or something...

I hope not, I like how they look now :(

If there had to be any more new forms, it would probably be given to Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion. They were shown in the game opening so you never know. Reshiram and Zekrom were shown in the intro too, but if they all have forms then GameFreak will definitely have overdone it.

Nooo I don't want a change to them. However it's not like anyone complained they were copy/paste, so perhaps they get away with it. :3

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
A Zen mode Darmanitan that doesn't suck?

What I mean abiut this is a Zen Mode Darmanitan that doesn't require activation, that it automatically has the switched stats without having to waste HP and having a useless ability otherwise.

Zen Mode Darmanitan right off the bat with Sheer Force would wreck :]

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't want anymore formes. If anything had to get it though, I don't think they'd give another trio new forms though, contrary to what everyone else thinks. I think Victini would get one. I don't really want it to though. :( It's already super adorable. Don't ruin it plz.

Years
Victini seems Possible...though I would perfer for only one more Pokemon to get a forme and that's Keldeo as a Fire/Fighting so the four Musketeers can complete the Chinese element Pentagon...
I do think new formes are becoming a little over rated with these games...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
An electric/psychic Victini to match the legendary mascots? I could see that as kinda likely actually. I wanttttt.

Years
^ Why not give it an Ice/Psychic one two while we're at it xD
Though if Victini were to have a new forme I would perfer Fire/Dark, I imagine a Night Forme in which it's asleep, keeping an eerie purple glow from all the years it spent in darkness...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ooh I want an ice one (don't know how it would be designed though...) and dark would be awesome but that'd be boring - why not give electric some appreciation ;)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I dunno. Was the Place Holder Data from before now qualify as completely false information thanks to the Kami Trio? If so maybe we'll get more Form Changes. If not, then I don't forsee any other Form Changes appearing only because there was no other place holder data.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
That placeholder finding was not right from beginning, if you look at Arceus' and Meloetta's values. I think Keldeo should get underwater form because it's based on Kelpie.

echolocated

rated R for robocop
Years
I'd like some new Rotom formes, since he was in the first BW, you might be able to send him over to BW2 and use its new formes!
Though I can't think of any other appliances he could turn into. Blender Rotom, anyone?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Meh Im not sure more Unova Pokemon are getting new forms. While the Kami trio's forms were unexpected I dont think they plan to give every legendary a new form, that might be overkill. Id actually like if they didnt introduce any more new forms this gen, we already have Kyurem's 2 forms, The Kami trio's forms and Meloetta's Pirouette form.

Years
If you count them as Formes we have Genesect too (though it's mostly Aethestic). I would like to see some more Rotom though, maybe a ground/electric or steel/electric based on an electric drill.

Back