• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me complete my dex?

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2019
I am 10 pokes away from completeing my dex, and they're just awkward to get, like honey smearing etc..

If any one can help em they will be rewarded accordingly, I can give items, or even a shiny poke (from my thread, check my sig for the link) if you can do all of them!!
I don't even need to keep the Pokemon!! I just need them on my Dex, so if you're willing please help!! ^^

I need these:
Snorlax (sorted)
Drifloon (sorted)
Spiritomb (sorted)
Burmy (sorted)

Milotic
Dorapion
Gachomp
Vespiqueen

Of course, if you're willing to let me keep a few, I don't mind in the slightest!! Haha!!

Thanks,
Riley~

Last edited:

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2019
I have a Burmy i'd be willing to trade you.

Cool, what for? For single pokemon I cant just give away a shiny or anything, but I'd be happy to give you a master ball :)

Or failing that, just trade and trade back?

Lintrup

Cool, what for? For single pokemon I cant just give away a shiny or anything, but I'd be happy to give you a master ball :)

Or failing that, just trade and trade back?

I'd love you if you traded me a masterball

I'll just be on Wifi waiting for you :)

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2019
I'd love you if you traded me a masterball

I'll just be on Wifi waiting for you :)
Can I PM you when I'm ready please?
I have about 5 trades going on right now :O

i have burmy,driftloon,snorlax and spiritomb.

Ohh wow, if you traded me them and traded back (cos Spiritomb is an ass to get) I would give ya a shiny of your choice ^^ (cos you getting me 4 pokedex entries) :D

Lintrup

I have about 5 trades going on right now :O

No need to PM me, i will just be waiting on Wifi for as long as it takes you to get here. Don't stress it.

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2019
Okay well that sorts out Burmy, Snorlax, Drifloon and Spiritomb, is anyone else willing to trade me the otehrs just to get them on my Dex? :)

(I hope I ain't double posting or anything here, I mean hammerhead last commented so I guess it's okay...)

Back