• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Pro Wrestling

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I was actually rooting for Ziggler; a bit of shame that he hasn't won.

Years
While Nakamura and Asuka are two of my favorite members of the roster, both seemed like obvious choices to win their respective rumbles, based on the way Wrestlemania looks to be shaping up. That doesn't mean I'm complaining about the results, but I think Nakamura/AJ was bound to happen anyway, so it would've been nice to see someone like, say, Finn Balor win and challenge Lesnar, instead of the likely rehash of Lesnar/Reigns.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Rousey's debut seemed to have been awkward as well; a little more ferocity would have been nice.

Last edited:

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
OMFG.

ROMAN REIGNS 'BURIED' THE LAZY *** PART TIME LAST NIGHT.

You know what that means right?

No?

Okay I'll spell it out for you.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE BS ABOUT ROMAN REIGNS.

EITHER STFU OR QUIT WATCHING.

/CM Punk Pipe Bomb

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yes, does sound like it. I feel like her entrance theme is a little unfitting.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm sure it caught my ears before at some point, but I couldn't put my finger on the name.

It seems like this is going to be a mixed tag between Angle and herself versus Steph and Triple H. Any thoughts on this match?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 18, 2019
I'm sure it caught my ears before at some point, but I couldn't put my finger on the name.

It seems like this is going to be a mixed tag between Angle and herself versus Steph and Triple H. Any thoughts on this match?
I think they found a way to make a mixed tag match with less promise than Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse. Kudos

Years
I honestly think I'm more excited about the idea of the match than the actual match itself. Yeah, seeing Angle and Triple H square off one last time will be a treat, but both guys are nearly 50, and nowhere near the condition they were even just a few years ago. And while I still like Ronda, I've got no desire to see her first performance be against someone who has had one match in the last 10+ years, who wasn't a wrestler in the first place.

But hey, Ronda's probably the first (and only) former member of PC to be on a Wrestlemania card, so there's that :p

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
This might not be a bad way to have her be integrated into WWE. Hopefully next year, they will have something more worthwhile for Ronda.

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 18, 2019
There's also the fact that, at least for me, I expect little at best from Ronda as an in-ring performer. Shamrock is the only guy I can think of that made a solid transition from solid MMA success to the WWE, and that was in a far shallower talent pool. The two MMA girls theyve been pushing in WWE and NXT make me even less optimistic. I could do without her being in WWE at all, but if she's gonna be, at least let me actually see what she's got

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
So looks like we are getting Sasha/Bayley at Wrestlemania after all but it won't be for the title which is a shame as the match will probably be better than Alexa vs whoever.

Only match I'm looking forward to at Fast Lane is Charlotte vs Ruby Riott. Carmella may cash in although I think they may have her wait until WM hit Asuka over the head with the briefcase and win.

Back