• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Satire

let’s get this bread
Years
A few questions for you, Sakakii.

1.) How do you evolve Feebas in this hack? Has it been changed to level up?

2.) Is the Fairy type in the game?

3.) Do demon Pok?mon evolve from regular Pok?mon? If so, would you mind providing a list of locations for Demon Stones, or whatever they?re called? I really want a demon Pidgeot and Houndoom.

And lastly, where can Ralts be found?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Fantastic update, going to start the game again because idk how to patch it on my phone.

Im very interested in the change to Quiver Dance, it seems like a godly move for Demon Scizor to know, is it in his movepool or is there a movetutor for it?
I'm afraid he can't learn that move. Try Swords Dance instead :P

A few questions for you, Sakakii.

1.) How do you evolve Feebas in this hack? Has it been changed to level up?

2.) Is the Fairy type in the game?

3.) Do demon Pok?mon evolve from regular Pok?mon? If so, would you mind providing a list of locations for Demon Stones, or whatever they?re called? I really want a demon Pidgeot and Houndoom.

And lastly, where can Ralts be found?
1. With an item called 'Runic Gem'. The Runic Gem acts as an all-purpose evolutionary stone for Pokemon that would normally evolve in unconventional ways such as Aipom or Haunter. I should provide a list for this.

2. Sorry, it's not.

3. They evolve from their normal form. So Demon Pidgeot evolves from Pidgeot.
So the way it works is you need to collect 10 Dark Gem, then bring them to a lady in the upper floor of the Nahara Town library. You gain access to this floor after the event taking place in the basement of the Arcade Hall/Game Corner. She will then give you the item called 'Black Crown'. This is used to evolve regular Pokemon into their Demon forme.

As for the exact location of the Dark Gem, they're spread out throughout the region. You should be able to find at least 10 of them by just casually strolling through the game. Also, in the patch released today, Sableye now holds Dark Gem, so you can farm those for infinite amounts of Dark Gem.

And Ralts uh, I think it is found in Kanja City Outskirts as a somewhat rare encounter let me double check on that one though. Yep, Ralts is a 5% encounter in Kanja City Outskirts.

Last edited:

Satire

let’s get this bread
Years
Okay, awesome. I probably should?ve asked in my original post XD, but where on earth can I find Houndour/Houndoom?

I also can?t seem to find Agatha in the Kahara Desert.

(Sorry for all these questions, this is the last one I promise)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 3, 2018
Location of Sableye? Or can you just post a full location list, items and pokemon.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Okay, awesome. I probably should?ve asked in my original post XD, but where on earth can I find Houndour/Houndoom?

I also can?t seem to find Agatha in the Kahara Desert.

(Sorry for all these questions, this is the last one I promise)

Houndour is a 10% encounter in Highlife Path.

So there's 3 locations named Kahara Desert, the one you're looking for is to the west of Kahara Town.
This area is blocked off until you complete the event in the basement of the Arcade Hall/Game Corner (located in Wanjara City).

And yeah NP lol I'm not tired of questions yet :P

Location of Sableye? Or can you just post a full location list, items and pokemon.

Moss Cavern to the NORTH of Elder Village (mistakenly labeled South in the pastebin below), Sableye is a 10 % encounter there.

So I put this together just now: https://pastebin.com/zjrBzAuA

This list should be something like 99 % correct I think, I'll go over it at some point later and correct any errors I find but for now it should be a decent resource.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 3, 2018
Sometimes 100% moves like Peck will miss, noticed this with like blaze kick and other moves as well.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Sometimes 100% moves like Peck will miss, noticed this with like blaze kick and other moves as well.
Brightpowder? Hustle? There's a few things that can make 100% moves miss besides obvious things like Sand-Attack.

Also Blaze Kick is 90% accuracy so that move should miss occasionally.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 3, 2018
Brightpowder? Hustle? There's a few things that can make 100% moves miss besides obvious things like Sand-Attack.

Also Blaze Kick is 90% accuracy so that move should miss occasionally.

Meant fire punch** but ok i see ur point, ill see if it happens again and against which pokemon. Also did you make TM?s only one use by purpose?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Meant fire punch** but ok i see ur point, ill see if it happens again and against which pokemon. Also did you make TM?s only one use by purpose?

I mean single use TM is the standard for Gen 3, so I just kept it that way. While I do like some of the modern gameplay changes GF did to the game, I think for something like infinite use TM it's not objectively better than single use at least for in-game playthroughs. So for competitive stuff infinite use is better I think because you avoid situations like in D/P where Stealth Rock was the big thing and everyone was playing online because this was the first Pkmn game with Wi-Fi capabilities, and we could only get one SR TM per playthrough of D/P so you had to make good use of your one copy. Rough times. But for in-game stuff, I like both single use and multi use TM mechanics and I think they both have their own merits.

Now for Kanlara Adventures I put multiple copies of some strong TM's such as Stone Edge and Psychic into the game, so you're not limited to just one copy of most TM's.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
Ah what are the stats of demon porygon? I usually go calm nature whenever using 2 but I'll go Modest if demon porygon is just a Porygon-Z in stats.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Ah what are the stats of demon porygon? I usually go calm nature whenever using 2 but I'll go Modest if demon porygon is just a Porygon-Z in stats.

HP: 85
Atk: 1
Def: 100
Sp. Atk: 164
Sp. Def: 105
Speed: 60

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
HP: 85
Atk: 1
Def: 100
Sp. Atk: 164
Sp. Def: 105
Speed: 60

Thx took a about an hour to get a Modest Porygon but one more question. Is Charmander in Sena's Cove? I'm nature farming a Treeko at the moment but I haven't encountered a Charmander. The D. Charizard pic said you met at Sena's Cove but I don't know if you changed it in remastered.

Also, how do you get the pikachu standing there? All it says is its not pleased whenever I click it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Charmander is not found in Sena's Grove, it is found in Highlife Path. The screenshot is misleading, sorry about that. I simply used a code to generate Charizard for that specific screenshot...

Pikachu will remain unpleased unless you bring a Magnet with you. (Make sure the Magnet is in your Bag).
You can find a Magnet in the Power Plant.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
Charmander is not found in Sena's Grove, it is found in Highlife Path. The screenshot is misleading, sorry about that. I simply used a code to generate Charizard for that specific screenshot...

Pikachu will remain unpleased unless you bring a Magnet with you. (Make sure the Magnet is in your Bag).
You can find a Magnet in the Power Plant.

Thx now I need to fly back but also farm out ten more dark gems. Stableye for me just loves not staying in its pokeballs for some reason. Just got through the guards lol thinking I could beat them with my level 32 Frogdnier (Know I spelled that wrong but you can guess I think) only to see Arcanine's level is 66.

Oh and is D. Pikachu a special or Physical attacker? Or Mixed like regular pikachu but boosted? or is there not demon pikachu cause i remember seeing it posted before but i have like four hacks i am playing at the moment lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
D. Pikachu is most certainly a Special attacker. It's Sp. Atk stat is 130 and it's Atk stat is 5 so yeah... you probably wanna use Special moves . Also keep in mind the Light Ball will not have any effect on D. Pikachu.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Just a quick question? Are you going to continue Rom hacking or is Kanlara adventures going to be your one and only Rom hack?

Last edited:

Hab

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2023
Cool hack!

I have one question regarding Aegislish, I see it doesn't change stances, but does it just have the same stats as the shield form? Or did you change it up?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Just a quick question? Are you going to continue Rom hacking or is Kanlara adventures going to be your one and only Rom hack?
Well I'm working on something right now and I plan to reveal when I have done more progress on it.

Cool hack!

I have one question regarding Aegislish, I see it doesn't change stances, but does it just have the same stats as the shield form? Or did you change it up?
Yup, same stats as shield form.

Murderlinez3

Shiny Scyther
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
Is this the final Version of your Game or will be there any new updates? If Yes, are prvious save files comparible?

Thank you for a short response.

Your Murdeelinez, I think my account will be abounded if I write one more time that the games are nice cumshots for me :/

Back