• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Alright, next week it is then, after Christmas. :D Edited this post here so I don't have to repeat myself. xD

You know, I should do a "News" section on the OOC thread so y'all know what announcements are up. :P

Delupuff, take your time! You still got roughly a week to go, although if you are inspired enough...you can take down Roy in one go.

Ariya and Dane *should* reach the G&W swarm by my next post. We'll see~

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Just, for the record, Mimi's items appear as modular upgrades that suddenly instal in her suit. Not physical thangs.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
My tablet accidentally posted four times on my IC response. Ignore the top three and just roll with the bottom post. I dunno what happened there.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Mimi absorbs foreign items, but ones gifted straight to her just pop up. :3 No harm done, just sayin'.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Another flock enemy will be planted soon. Right now I am keeping a close eye on the wandering groups. A very close eye. :P

My tablet accidentally posted four times on my IC response. Ignore the top three and just roll with the bottom post. I dunno what happened there.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

No harm done!

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
First post= completed! Yay! Is anyone open for interaction, Brian could get a little lonely. He needs company, besides that stalker goomba.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Random.org says Poison Mushroom for Ariya. This is gonna be fun! xD

Also, Brian's already in for a surprise. :P

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Not sure whether to mock the minor threat of two Beedrill against a group of five or complain about more combat so soon.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
DON'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, BEEDRILL. BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU! YOURS IS A DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Eve, you be drillin'. :v

I wonder if we can stick Brian on top of a tree during a thunderstorm and get him to evolve that way.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
._. Kamui mostly got Super Mario Bros. items. Lemme see if I have what I got in my inventory...

Star Rod
Fire Flower

:D No need to quote this, Leaf!

I see Red hasn't posted yet. :\ I better VM him.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I don't recall the Star Rod being one of the SMB items. I might be wrong but idk. lol

But hey, blame random.org for that. :P

Not sure whether to mock the minor threat of two Beedrill against a group of five or complain about more combat so soon.

Actually it was aimed mostly at both Tenshi and Mimi. xD If I threw it at you guys + Anna, Allan, and Shawn, then I would have doubled the flock number. But for now I stayed with two weak Beedrills :P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Gamer Tenshi used TYPE EFFECTIVENESS!

Also, Star Rod originated from the Kirby Series.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
But...the other three are, like, ten feet away!
Psyduck_ache_by_Witbik.gif

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
The Star Rod also made an appearance in Paper Mario, where Bowser used it to become all powerful and defeat Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back