• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
@Leaf Storm On one of the Forums I use to go on there were a whole bunch of Bronies and I'm really not a fan of girly stuff like MLP but I was like "Hey, whatever, lemme see that first ep". I saw the first two episodes then stopped, then I heard about Discord and Derpy (The Last Roundup) and saw those episodes. Pretty much all I saw.

Failed that Derpy look.
http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i366/crystallovz/ponyWithBackground.png

Name is Sega [Peg]Asus

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Woop. I really love that famous scream in Apple Family Reunion. Hahah
Anyway, I've posted some sketchings of mine.
1. Minuette and Bloo(Using color pencils(Faber-Castell) and Color Pens)
2. Power of Time(trying to give emphasis on emotion)
3. Minuette
4. Rainbow Dash
Spoiler:

three words. That Is Awesome!!! I love it!!

Aisu, what forum is that? Cuz I need to go there!!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hope everyone had a bronytastic new year! I'm thinking of adding an "Art Gallery" on the first post of the club, so that way we can show off our members' artwork. :D As well as a gallery where we can all show off our OC's. Kinda wanted to show off the awesomeness our members have. :D What does everyone think?

@Aisu, I love the fact that your pony has a cutie mark of Spongebob. I love it!

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
YAY! Somewhere to put all my pony art without looking like a weirdo! I'm all up for it.

Oh, and if you remember, in my signup I said that I wasn't really a brony, just dipping my hooves in the water. Well, that's changed. Y'know what did it? This song.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
On second thought, I had a better idea. I can actually create a separate art gallery in the Art & Design section, so all of us can post some of you guys' artwork there. I find this better than just squishing the first post with a bazillion spoilers. Is that better, or would you all prefer putting the artwork on first post? Could really use some feedback before I go ahead and proceed! It can be graphics, digital art, traditional art or photography...basically anything art! :)

The idea of OC's in first post still stays though. :P

In da meantime, new topic!

Who's your least favorite pony (of the Mane 6)? there's gotta be a reason why we have less Rainbow Dash members here lolol

@IceFyr ahahaha I felt the same about two years ago when I became a brony. xD

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
I truthfully am up for whatever, but I believe that the thread is much more space effective.

As for my least favorite, I'd say Rarity. Many issues with the OCD. Not my type.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Who's your least favorite pony (of the Mane 6)

Applejack, since her character is pretty hard to expand as she represents honesty.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Least favorite pony would have to be Pinkie Pie. I'm not into the loud, over-the-top characters that never seem to stop. Strangely, she's the pony that I forget about the most.

I'm going to need to finally install my scanner so I can share my pony art, neh? I do have one picture that I'm really proud of. It was created using the OC pony generator, and then I drew it onto paper so I could use it as a bookmark. The picture's of Orion, though.

quilzel

net start w3svc
Years
Woop. I really love that famous scream in Apple Family Reunion. Hahah
Anyway, I've posted some sketchings of mine.
1. Minuette and Bloo(Using color pencils(Faber-Castell) and Color Pens)
2. Power of Time(trying to give emphasis on emotion)
3. Minuette
4. Rainbow Dash
Spoiler:
OMG #2 is my favorite. They all are incredibly well drawn, certainly much better than I would do.

In da meantime, new topic!

Who's your least favorite pony (of the Mane 6)? there's gotta be a reason why we have less Rainbow Dash members here lol
I'm actually kind of surprised the lack of Rainbow Dash fans myslef. My least liked Mane 6 would be Rarity.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
My least favorite pony is Rainbow Dash. I don't like her personality and how she calls herself awesome all the time it really annoys me. I was never a fan of her. ...And the fact that she's rainbow just makes me dislike her more. I'm an anti-colorist...so... yeah. It really burns me on the inside when I see Rainbow Dash.

Years
(Name: hysteriX
Favorite pone: Fluttershy is just really adorable and huggable? And I always like characters with a mean streak.)

Least favorite of the mane six: Wow. I get to choose between Rainbow and Pinkie. Both of these characters have one thing in common: they're loud, they're brash, and they never, ever learn from their mistakes - even if according to the show's theme they're supposed to. The best lesson Pinkie ever learned was
Spoiler:

And Dash... I need only go to the end of The Ticket Master. She is good sometimes, though (see Gilda episode).

(Also this is seriously irrelevant wow those are some cute OCs)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
So, would this count as art? It's really just an edited picture inside of some CSS code. Nothing extremely difficult.
Spoiler:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Jordan Olling ‏@jordanolling

@BaloneyBrony @Prince_Doopliss 312 is a Rarity episode. 313 is Ponyville dilapidated and a possible cliffhanger ending leading to Season 4.
Detaljer
Baloney Brony Baloney Brony ‏@BaloneyBrony

@jordanolling @Prince_Doopliss 312 isn't a Rarity ep. Also not a Pip episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back