• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reddit.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Do you go on Reddit?
What sub-reddits are you subscribed to?

These are the sub-reddits I'm subscribed to:
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Guy

just a guy
Years
I still have yet to understand how Reddit works and what it's even about.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I don't really use Reddit. If anything, certain things about Reddit bug me out, and I think it'd probably be safer for me to not talk about them.

Years
I don't use reddit at all either, and I have an account there should I ever want to (and because I participated in some peoples' AMAs), but I've never really tapped into the concept of it.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I use reddit from the app "reddit is fun golden platinum" on my phone. So I just view what's hot really... and I subscribe to the /r/Android subreddit.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
No cause I never saw what is the big deal about it. There isn't much there that I'm interested in except maybe the Pokemon reddit and the St.Louis reddit. My little brother has a Reddit though and he seems to really enjoy it so that MAY convince me to join. Emphasis on may.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I frequent Imgur, which, from my understanding, stems from Reddit. Or maybe not. They could just happen to mention Reddit a lot. Reddit itself is too confusing for me.

Back