• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Silver Leaf/Gold Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Soull

Dark_Soul xD
Years
21ke55i.png

nwwmfq.png

Pokémon Silver Leaf / Gold Water are created by Dark_Soul (Dark_Soull) in RPG Maker XP with the engine of Poccil (Pokemon Essentials).The available languages are English and the Spanish (more information on the Spanish send me an mp).

2zntue1.png

Prologue:
50 years ago, Arceus and Darkray invoked a war with the kingdom of peace (Arceus) and the kingdom of darkness (Darkray) that ended in a disaster and expelling three relics (of water, thunder and fire) throughout the archipelago Kyros.

Pokémon Silver Leaf History

The team of villains "Dark Pearl" trying to get the three relics guarded by Articuno , Zapdos and Moltres and take them to the "flower field" to gain control if the "Silver Leaf" and Shaymin can call and control the world and thus destroy.

Pokémon Gold Water History

The team of villains "Dark Diamond" trying to get the three relics guarded by Suicune, Raikou and Entei and take them to the "well of gold" to gain control if the "golden water" and Manaphy can call and control the world and thus destroy.

ngu93b.png

• Choice of 6 characters(protagonists)

• New Archipelago

• The Kanto region, jhoto, hoen will have new places.

• Music from previous pokemon games Diamond and Pearl / Platinum / Emerald / Silver HeatGold and Soul

• New Characters

• New adventures with your pokemon.

• New Pokemon

• New story

• Mapped full of pokemon quite apart from the boil.

• Hidden Missions ...

• New Desktop Battle (In Progress)

• Much More!!!!!!!
eqoyzd.png

2d11y7b.png

mapped feel that they will not show only the texts and events.

1zz5q36.png

Pokemon Leaf Silver Fan

HTML:
[URL="123"][IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/30kc0mg.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Pokemon Gold Water Fan

HTML:
[URL="123"][IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/296j6tj.gif[/IMG][/URL]
2885p2w.png

• Kyledove(Kymotonian)
  • Alucus
  • Wesley FG
  • Ddensu
  • Zelix/Cope
  • Scarex
  • WaterTrainer
  • Newtiteuf
  • Speed
  • Sapo
  • Fralandia
  • C.N.C
  • Ford206
  • Colorful Summer
  • f0r3v3r-70x1c
  • Alistair
  • KageNoSensei
  • 44tim44

good bye

Last edited:

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
third post!!!
keep it up, really like he screenshots

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
4th post. XD
The game looks pretty good. I like the logo. Haha.
Good luck and hope to see what the game will turn out in future.

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
fifth post
all i gotta say is "very nice" and are you going to use those sprites or more original ones

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
It looks quite nice so far there are a few things I would change in the new town though, the trees have a very odd perspective to them, I cant quite put my finger on it, also there are a couple of errors with the mountains around the water.

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
It looks quite nice so far there are a few things I would change in the new town though, the trees have a very odd perspective to them, I cant quite put my finger on it, also there are a couple of errors with the mountains around the water.
i know what you mean about the trees. it seems that some trees are standing in front but actually their in the back of the other trees

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
Ohhhh...moan.... I love how your new town looks. I hate how people comment on how your things are a liitle off or something iI cant put my finger on... Jk. Good luck with this awesome game!

A Shian

Got It Memorized?
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2013
Game looks nice, but why is the heroes from RSE, DPP HGSS?
+ You have a few error on your post (don't know if that matters though..) like it's Johto and Hoenn X), but STILL game looks good :)
ooh!! Want it be like hard for you to work on two games?

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Please pay attention to the date of the last post next time. The last post was a little over a year ago, and it's against the rules to revive a thread that's two-months old.

-locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back