• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Thieves of the Night] Dark-Type Club ☻

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
hi there dark zoroark (your name is redundant. just saying. :) ) welcome to the club! feel free to answer any of the ongoing topics.

miltankRancher

Years
Yes, yes.

Let's have a new topic.

Which of Dark's weakness pose the greatest threat to the Dark type, in your opinion. Support you answer. Discuss.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Fighting types always seem to get the better of me, or for that matter any pokemon with the move "Focus blast". Bruno in the elite four (SS) is especially hard to get around.

Zeus

miltankRancher

Years
Fighting is a good one, but I always seem to nto have a problem with them, especially when I am using Honchcrow. However, them bug-types, even if they are weak is really annoying me. Especially Bug Buzz. Argh.

ShinyHoundoom

Houndoom Fan
Years
Which of Dark's weakness pose the greatest threat to the Dark type, in your opinion. Support you answer. Discuss.

Fighting. Most Dark types don't have the defenses or typing to take on a fighting type. Bug is not always as much of a problem most of them aren't that strong and fast enough, unless it's Heracross who is the worst of both worlds.

miltankRancher

Years
Heracross is a complete pain for the Dark Types. His typing is both of Dark's weaknesses. Plus STAB Close Combat, STAB Megahorn, and Earthquake is enough to counter most of the Dark Types.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Username:AnastasiaStardustXiaolong
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon:They rock.my first partner was a poochyena actually- as soon a si caught one my starter was in the PC
Your partners: Zorua{Night],Umbreon{Rosette}
What Types rule:Dark types rule everything..........Nothing else matters. X3

Username:
Sector Revenge
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon:
They have Dark Aura about them and they are evil-ish looking!
Your partners: (Up to two)
Zoroark (Zoey) & Umbreon(Zankou)
What Types rule:
Psychic..haha
Of course it's Dark type. :) Dark type would so destroy Psychics! resistance ;)

Username:AWsquared
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: They're strong and some of the coolest Pokemon are Dark-types.
Your partners: Umbreon and Absol
What Types rule: DARK TYPES RULE

Username: AmiEkcona
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Dark-typed Pokemon PWN.
Your partners: Umbreon and Zorua
What Types rule: Dark-types! They're sneaky and even better than Ghost-types.

Welcome to the club~ Sorry for the absence...I thought it was dead since one uneventful morning, I saw it on the very bottom of the stack, and thought it wouldn't survive...but here I was wrong, and will continue to update this now. Is relieved Two partners for each? Granted.

welcome to the club both of you.

I think we need a new topic.

Before generation IV, all Dark-type moves were special. However, the presence of powerful Dark-type moves like Crunch, Pursuit, and Thief certainly does not make Dark all that special. So: Do you think it was right to classify them as Special moves? Also, discuss anything related to Dark-type, preGenIV.

I don't see why they would be special however, got confused. I used to believe special moves were moves that weren't physical, such as Psychic or flamethrower...until I learned some physical attacks were special, then I flipped out around there.

Username: ShinyHounddom
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: A good type to use
Your partners: Houndoom and Tyranitar
What Types rule: Dark-types Rule!

Welcome ShinyHoundoom! I see we you love Houndoom...I never encountered a shiny before though...would be a miracle of some sort...

I thought I'd post a pic of my Real life Houndoom, since there's another Houndoom fan on here, His name is Spiro, he knows a few moves, Crunch, pursuit and flamethrower (From the wrong end though, lol)

lawn.jpg

Awww...that is a very cool-looking Houndoom. :cer_smile: I used to be a fan of Houndoom...and still am actually, I guess I don't show it much: the fact it has "doom" on the name makes it epic enough.

Username: Dark Zoroark
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: RAWR!! THEY ROCK!!
Your partners: (Up to two) Zoroark and Krookodile
What Types rule: Duh? DARK!!!

Welcome! I had no idea what RAWR meant until a friend told me what it actually meant. X3 Zoroark is a favorite of mine as well.

Yes, yes.

Let's have a new topic.

Fighting type is a pain at times, and some bugs actually do end up nearly killing mine if they're at a decent level. I would get killed with a Focus Blast, which makes me go down on the mood. Bisharp is an exception though, with his high defenses.....and others, yet some dark types, such as Weavile, wouldn't survive such hits.

pumpkinpie5

Veteran Legendary Collecter
Years
Username: pumpkinpie5
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: I think that they are badass and powerful.
Your partners: (Up to two) Darkrai and Zoroark (Why isn't Zoroark on the list?)
What Types rule: Dark types!

miltankRancher

Years
welcome pumpkin pies!

@Otherworld: Weavile is a pretty frail Pokemon, but he does compensate with a good enough Attack and Speed stat.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Trying to keep the club active

Fighting definitely is the worse. I always forget that Dark-moves aren't very effective against Fighting-type Pokemon and end up using them anyway and causing my Pokemon to faint by accident. >.> Bug-types aren't really much of a challenge for me.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Dark-Type Fanclub
Welcome one and all to the Dark-Type Fanclub. Here we talk about anything Dark-Type. From what pokemon you like, to the best one out there. Whether you like Dark-Types, power, use them in your party, the way they look, or if you just like on of them, go ahead and join. We don't bite.

picture.php

Rules
Read them all
----------------------------------------------------
• Be nice to all fellow members
• Follow ALL PC rules
• Stay on topic at all times
• Put "Dark-Types rule" on your first post/SU
• Dont forget to have fun
•Anybody can make a new topic, aslong as its Dark/Pokemon related
• There can be 2 Co-Owners...but you will have to keep that title and stay active, or else it will be free for someone else

Dark-Type Pokemon
Spr_4p_228.png
Spr_4p_229_m.png
Spr_4d_248.png
Spr_4d_261.png
Spr_4d_262.png
Spr_4d_274_m.png
Spr_4d_275_m.png

Spr_4d_302.png
Spr_4d_318.png
Spr_4d_319.png
Spr_4d_332_m.png
Spr_4d_342.png
Spr_4p_359.png
Spr_4p_430.png
Spr_4p_434.png
Spr_4p_435.png
Spr_4p_442.png
Spr_4p_452.png

Spr_4p_461_m.png
Spr_4p_491.png
Spr_5b_509.png
Spr_5b_510.png
Spr_5b_551.png
Spr_5b_552.png
Spr_5b_553.png
Spr_5b_559.png
Spr_5b_560.png
Spr_5b_624.png

Spr_5b_625.png
Spr_5b_629.png
Spr_5b_630.png
Spr_5b_633.png
Spr_5b_634.png
Spr_5b_635.png
Spr_5b_570.png
Spr_5b_571.png

picture.php

Owner:
Otherworld9)

Co Owner:

Spr_3e_319.gif

Members

Username:
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon:
Your partners: (Up to two)
What Types rule:

picture.php

Current Topic

• What is your favorite Dark-Type?
• When did you start liking your Favorite Dark Pokemon?
• Favorite Dar-Type Move?
• Which is the most Underrated?

Userbars

Made by: Silver Armaldo
picture.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
>:( I wanted Sneasel, not Sandile. I'm so frustrated you gave me that derpy Sandile.

Nemisis

Soul Eater
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
Username: Nemisis
What do you think of Dark-types: they are cool and they are my fav. type they are strong and always has advantages over some of the other types ^_^
Pokemon Partner: Absol and Umbreon
Type Rules: just play dark types and enjoy them .. ^_^

Nemisis

Soul Eater
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
yes i real think they should be ... because most of the dark types are super supreme then psychic... with a move of bite or a crunch it can one hit any psychic pokemon and .. also dark types does have some good stats ... it has a balance attack and def. stat's
while psychic has much more damage but less def. which is a great advantage for dark types and also they have alot of 1 hit k.o moves against psychics ... all in all total average and calculations dark types are much stronger and better then psychics ^_^............ Shadow Force... a dark type attack which is used by Giratina ^_^

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
............ Shadow Force... a dark type attack which is used by Giratina ^_^

Shadow Force is Ghost type move, but I agree that Dark types should be immune to Psychic's as it makes up for their woeful performance against fighting and bug types.

>:( I wanted Sneasel, not Sandile. I'm so frustrated you gave me that derpy Sandile.

I also should have a Houndoom, not an absol, next to my name please.

Last edited:

Nemisis

Soul Eater
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
Shadow Force is Ghost type move, but I agree that Dark types should be immune to Psychic's as it makes up for their woeful performance against fighting and bug types.

oh so its a ghost type i thought it was a dark type move ^_^

Years
Username: Takbir (Feel free to call me Tak)
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: They have are designed the best and have the most interesting descriptions. Also Zoroark is such a troll with illusion.
Your partners: Zoroark timid nature and Spiritomb modest nature.
What Types rule:Dragon Dark
Dark types pwn all.

As for the topic discussion:
• What is your favorite Dark-Type?:Zoroark
• When did you start liking your Favorite Dark Pokemon?:Ever since i saw the zoroark movie and its awesome illusion
• Favorite Dar-Type Move?:Night Daze
• Which is the most Underrated?: Drapion.

Anybody do battles in this club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back