• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation on X and Y already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary0ak

TPP ROM Hacker
Years
Sorry of I posted this in the wrong section or if you think this belongs in General Chat. I have posted this on another forum and I am bringing it here to Poke Community.

We haven't received any news about X and Y and we haven't this month. They only released a few things about X and Y.

3D Graphics
Simultaneous Worldwide release
Starters (Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie)
Legendary Mascots (Xerneas and Yveltal)
New Eeveelution (Sylveon)

The only thing I EVER hear about X and Y is fan speculation. Although it is interesting what the fans think will be in the games, it gets VERY annoying if it is the only thing you ever hear about X and Y for three months and you want official news.

It also gets annoying when fans take fan speculation (MrXAndY of 4Chan) and take it as official news.

Sorry, just needed to let that out.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I already commented that some of the speculation here is pointless. I believe I was advised to let it be.

I still believe some of the speculation here is pointless. Talking about Sylveon and our guesses on type and such is one thing, or discussing dual-typed starter evolutions, or even the Elite Four and known legendaries. But seriously, we have a thread called "Transferral from Generation V". You know they will not let you transfer until you beat the game. That's the crux of it until we hear otherwise.

Cyclone

Guy

just a guy
Years
The whole point of fan speculation is to have fun and talk about things we'd like to see and things we can piece together from what we're given. The games were only announced a couple of months ago and they won't be released until October. News will be slow at times, but as time progresses we'll eventually receive more facts and details about what to expect. That's normally how it goes.

I get that sometimes speculation can be weary, especially when we're all itching to know more, but that's just part of the fun in anticipation of a new game and a new generation as a whole. Speculation overall is pointless, but it's fun. More than half the things we speculate about now will probably turn out false by the time the games are out, deeming most of it pointless. That shouldn't stop the people who enjoy it from doing it though.

All that aside, this thread really doesn't have much purpose other than to say speculating is pointless and we shouldn't do it. All I can suggest is have patience and eventually more news will come out. For now though, there's no real reason to have this thread here, so I'm just going to close it.

[ Locked ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back