• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Does anybody else have the problem of not being able to get out of the cerulean gym's center pool?
I was stuck in Cerulean city and figured maybe I had to go get the vacuum out of the pool, but when nothing was there, I discovered that for some weird reason I was unable to exit the pool. Currently stuck there.

Day 36 - My character has drowned from exhaustion. I fear I may break my keyboard from shear frustration. If anybody is reading this, know that the center pool in cerulean city is a tedious partial replay through waiting to happen, unless some kind sir has a solution, in which case it's not.

Attempted patching to 4.0 ( was using 4.2). No apparent success. Attempted using walk through walls cheat. Can't get cheat to work properly if at all.

Day 512: Daisy and the others have yet to discover Ash's corpse within the pool. Will continue to hold out hope that the walk through walls cheat will eventually start working. Beginning to consider going to an earlier save and simply redo the 3+ episodes I had completed since.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
How do I get this hack I've tried getting it on but its confusing :P

You will need:
- A clean Pokemon FireRed rom
- A Gameboy Advance Emulator (I'd recommend VBA)
- Lunar IPS or an equivalent program
- The Latest Pokemon Ash Gray IPS file (in this case Beta 4.2)

Open the Pokemon Ash Gray IPS file using Lunar IPS
You will see a box open, asking you to select a file to patch
Select the clean Pokemon FireRed rom from wherever you placed it
Wait a second, then another box will come up notifying you that the file was successfully patched
OPTIONAL: Rename the FireRed rom to whatever you want to identify it with (id AshGray, PAGV, etc), to set it apart from other similarly patched roms.
Open newly patched rom with the emulator of your choice.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
I never took a look at this ROM before, now that I have though, IT LOOKS AMAZING!

Wow this is some great work you have been doing.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
And what is a rom???
HALP
Here you go:
UrbanDictionary said:
When used as a story tag it is short for romantic elements are involved.

UrbanDictionary said:
In Canada, the ROM is the Royal Ontario Museum.

UrbanDictionary said:
A class of urban hipster, fond of Beatlesque "mod" haircuts and white belts. The term is a contraction of "Romulan", an alien race from the original Star Trek series, possesing similar stylistic hallmarks. Later iterations took up a fondness for retro sneakers, t-shirts, pants, and updated variations on plastic frame glasses reminiscent of the 50's era.

UrbanDictionary said:
An anagram for Random Old Man - most likely a creeper who has horned his way into a picture at the club.

Hope I helped.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
is anybody else experienced freezing when you walk though doors on TANGELO ISLAND? like a bunch of letters come up and it freezes behind the old lady blocking the counter?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
where do you get fly?? i heard it was in celedon city but i cant find th three i have to cut down?? please help i have the newest beta 4.2. i really hope metapod would fix the glitch with the lady that freezes your game on orangine island. but if he do not should i just use the wall hack instead??

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
What i should do if i move a bad egg. Now my game have a lot of bugs.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
DO NOT TOUCH THE EGGS! i touched an egg and it affected some events and had something to do with my pikachu. i ended up editing some of the game myself via instructions from metapod which put me back on track. i suggest restarting the game or ask metapod for a solution :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
where do you get fly?? i heard it was in celedon city but i cant find th three i have to cut down?? please help i have the newest beta 4.2. i really hope metapod would fix the glitch with the lady that freezes your game on orangine island. but if he do not should i just use the wall hack instead??

As far as i know there is no fly in Celadon. You obtain a Warp Pad which your mum buys and installs in your PC which allows you to travel from Pokemon Centre to Pokemon Centre. As for the orange island glitch it seems its a problem only on 4.2. People have been past on the 4.0 version. But i am stuck on the exact same part as you :s.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
As far as i know there is no fly in Celadon. You obtain a Warp Pad which your mum buys and installs in your PC which allows you to travel from Pokemon Centre to Pokemon Centre. As for the orange island glitch it seems its a problem only on 4.2. People have been past on the 4.0 version. But i am stuck on the exact same part as you :s.

Does someone know a link to the 4.0 version then. It would be best if it where mediafire. because i have not downloade the fire red game :)

Last edited:
Back