• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the user title above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
I must need an updated language pack or something; all I see are a bunch of squares...as it is-
2/10

Narco v2

Aspiring Modder
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Feb 17, 2010
10/10, if Season 0 is the one in the manga I read, where at one point Yami and this other guy stab knives through cards/money (can't remember which) and try not to hit their hands.

Spearow

mr. nobody
Years
7/10

Google research tells me that it is a line of lyrics from High School Musical 3, and you appear to have typed it out in a southern drawl/midwestern twang/some type of regional accent that drops the "g" from "ing".

I am not sure whether these two points work for or against you but anyway that is your score

EDIT: i'm slow but whatever. MY POST STILL APPLIES TO YOU

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
7/10

Google research tells me that it is a line of lyrics from High School Musical 3, and you appear to have typed it out in a southern drawl/midwestern twang/some type of regional accent that drops the "g" from "ing".

I am not sure whether these two points work for or against you but anyway that is your score

OMG I like one HSM3 song...SUE ME!

7/10

You're pushing my buttons. Why can't you be fun like most people in this thread? Loosen up, gosh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back