• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ → The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Hi.
1. What boards are you most interested in? I'm interested in Emulation and ROM-Hacking
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? ROM Hacking
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? I would also like to know about Pokemon clubs,Voting polls and Battle center.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?I would like to know everything about Rom hacking so i can make my own game.

Years
Hi.
1. What boards are you most interested in? I'm interested in Emulation and ROM-Hacking
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? ROM Hacking
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? I would also like to know about Pokemon clubs,Voting polls and Battle center.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?I would like to know everything about Rom hacking so i can make my own game.

Since your main interest seems to be ROM Hacking, I can direct you to Leaf Storm since she's currently available to mentor for that section. :3 Just make sure you're not looking for a ROM Hacking mentor to help you with your hack; they're here to show you around our Emulation section.

Years
1. What boards are you most interested in? Pokemon essentials
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? RP COrner
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Culture & media , fan fiction, art & design (even tho im horrid at art of any kind)
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I would like to make a game with Pokemon essentials & to engage in friendly & enjoyable conversation with other PC members.

Years
Okay, I noticed some people have been using the old form even a month after it was updated. I've been letting this go for a while, but I'd really appreciate it if you guys could use the new form since it's easier for me to find proper mentors for you that way. The new form has only three questions, not four; please refer to the first post for the proper form. Do NOT copy and paste forms made by other members and use that as the for base, please. This is to ensure you don't end up filling out the old form that should no longer be in use.

1. What boards are you most interested in? Pokemon essentials
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? RP COrner
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Culture & media , fan fiction, art & design (even tho im horrid at art of any kind)
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I would like to make a game with Pokemon essentials & to engage in friendly & enjoyable conversation with other PC members.

If you're looking for a mentor to help teach you how to make a Pokemon Essentials game, you're unfortunately in the wrong place. ): Mentors are here to show you around forum sections you're interested in (Game Development/Pokemon Essentials in this case), not help you with your game. If you understand that, I could take you on as a mentee since our only Game Development mentor, Abnegation, is currently unavailable.

We also have PkMnTrainer Yellow and Miss Doronjo for Roleplay Corner, however, since Game Dev and Roleplay Corner seemed to be your main choices.

Years
oh sorry i apologize about not being clear enough as i know the rule about rom hacks & the such, but any ways I am looking for a mentor for the RP corner and maybe fan fiction.

Years
oh sorry i apologize about not being clear enough as i know the rule about rom hacks & the such, but any ways I am looking for a mentor for the RP corner and maybe fan fiction.

No problem! :3 We have PkMn Trainer Yellow and Miss Doronjo for Roleplay as well as bobandbill and Astinus for Fan Fiction & Writing. Who would you prefer~? n_n

Years
pkmn trainer yellow is fine thanks :)

I've contacted Yellow for you yesterday, so you should have gotten a message. If not, feel free to message her since she's accepted you as her mentee. :3

Someone should definitely big brother me. I NEED GUIDANCE!

Please fill out the form in the opening post if you'd like a mentor, that way I can pinpoint you to the appropriate person based on your interests.

rpryor03

In and Out
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 9, 2024
1. What boards are you most interested in? Emulation and Hacking
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? Hacking
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Culture, Media, Fanfic
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Make a hack

Sir Red

~Roleplay Padawan~
Years
Sure, I'll do this. It couldn't hurt...

1. What section/board are you most interested in?
I'm an avid reader, writer, and artist, so I'll most likely be spending the majority of my time in those respective forums. I also like to roleplay quite a bit.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I'd really like to sink my teeth into competitive battling during my time here, as I never really had a chance to learn about it before.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Write some fanfiction, roleplays, and possibly do a bit of ROM Hacking.

Years
1. What boards are you most interested in? Emulation and Hacking
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? Hacking
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Culture, Media, Fanfic
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Make a hack

Have you read the notice in the first post about those requesting mentors to help them with Emulation/Hacking projects? If you do and understand it, I'd be happy to direct you to Leaf Storm since DrFuji is busy at the moment and SwiftSign is unavailable. n_n

Sure, I'll do this. It couldn't hurt...

1. What section/board are you most interested in?
I'm an avid reader, writer, and artist, so I'll most likely be spending the majority of my time in those respective forums. I also like to roleplay quite a bit.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I'd really like to sink my teeth into competitive battling during my time here, as I never really had a chance to learn about it before.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
Write some fanfiction, roleplays, and possibly do a bit of ROM Hacking.

Abnegation would have been perfect for you, but he's extremely busy right now so I can't direct you to him. D: But I'm more than happy to take you on for the art, writing, and roleplay sections. n_n Though if you'd prefer to break it down to one section, we also have Astinus and bobandbill for the Fanfiction & Writing section, PkMnTrainer Yellow and Miss Doronjo for Roleplay Corner, as well as PlatinumDude and Forever for Competitive Battling... which would you prefer?

rpryor03

In and Out
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 9, 2024
Have you read the notice in the first post about those requesting mentors to help them with Emulation/Hacking projects? If you do and understand it, I'd be happy to direct you to Leaf Storm since DrFuji is busy at the moment and SwiftSign is unavailable. n_n

I'll take Leaf Storm, although I would've liked DrFuji.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2012
1. What boards are you most interested in? Roms, and erm just knowing how they work
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? Roms again, i would like to understand more on how they function and how people are able to hack and apply their own style and twist to it
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? I's say so, I'm trying to get used to this site and to be honest i feel really stupid for the questions i want to ask
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Well not to sound completely nerdy but i just want to know how it works, im just completely confused about all of this and if im going to be playing hacked version i want to know more about their creation

Years
1. What boards are you most interested in? Roms, and erm just knowing how they work
2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? Roms again, i would like to understand more on how they function and how people are able to hack and apply their own style and twist to it
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? I's say so, I'm trying to get used to this site and to be honest i feel really stupid for the questions i want to ask
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Well not to sound completely nerdy but i just want to know how it works, im just completely confused about all of this and if im going to be playing hacked version i want to know more about their creation

Unfortunately both SwiftSign and DrFuji are currently unavailable, but I can direct you to Leaf Storm, who should be available to mentor right now. But if you're only looking for someone to teach you about hacks, you likely will not find that here. ): Mentors focus on teaching you about particular sections on the forum, like finding certain hacks in Emulation that might interest you, helping you find the tutorials and tools, getting to know the section rules, and so on.

Years
Hi there!
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I do enjoy both writing and reading, so Fanfiction and Writing looks quite appealing to me right now.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Art and design, Video Gaming and Culture and Media are all forums I'd like to learn about.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'd like to write more of course! :)

Years
Hi there!
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I do enjoy both writing and reading, so Fanfiction and Writing looks quite appealing to me right now.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Art and design, Video Gaming and Culture and Media are all forums I'd like to learn about.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'd like to write more of course! :)

We have bobandbill and Astinus available for Fanfiction & Writing since that appears to be your primary choice. :D Though there's also myself for Art & Design as well as Hybrid Trainer and Captain Fabio for Culture & Media (including Video Games)! Who would you prefer? You can only choose one, so go ahead and read through everyone's bios to see who would be best for you. <:

Years
We have bobandbill and Astinus available for Fanfiction & Writing since that appears to be your primary choice. :D Though there's also myself for Art & Design as well as Hybrid Trainer and Captain Fabio for Culture & Media (including Video Games)! Who would you prefer? You can only choose one, so go ahead and read through everyone's bios to see who would be best for you. <:
Oh gosh, I'm not good at choices! Um, bobandbill please? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back