• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Colress

What do you think?

• Love him!

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • EVIL EVIL EVIL

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • meh i really dont care about him

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I actually quite like him. I like that he isn't evil, but nor is he good. he's right there in between and is really just trying to figure out how to make Pokemon strong, and Team Plasma was really just a pawn in his plan. Not evilly making them a pawn, just using their resources for his research, and then he helps them Team Plasma right their wrongs.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
He's kinda shady, and both his names (Arukoma and Colress) sounds more like pokemon names than a human name. By the way, I got the Master ball from Prof Juniper, so does that mean we get 2 Master balls in BW2?
Yep, that's it. After Akuroma steals the Plasma Frigate he will be waiting for you close to the P2 Lab to give you another M-Ball.

Haunted Cupcake

Soul Resonance Technician
Years
Colress is awesome, his demeanour his design, and his way of thinking hahaha i love that he only uses steel types too my lucario also loves this <3

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I think he is evil. You heard it here first.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
/spoilers
He didn't serve a purpose at all. He appear randomly, for like five minutes, then left. It was at such random times to, and not frequently enough where I would actually consider him an important character at all. And then, "surprise, he's evil?" It was kind of... painfully obvious, Gamefreak. XD Plus when that happened, since he was such a random character, I was more like "okayyy?" then "OMG NO!" so yup, useless character.

They literally could have done SO MUCH more with him, I feel like. He even had a part in the animated game trailer, and watching that now it's kind of weird because he looks like he's a big deal but in reality he's not.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I liked him. I don't think he's so much evil as so devoted to his research. I think his intentions are pure at least. I suppose that's what makes him colourless.

That and his awesome battle music makes it very hard for me to hate him.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
I've beaten the elite four and team Plasma, so I've learned that
Spoiler:

droomph

weeb
Years
Colress? I dunno...

So far, I've only beat him like once (elessaaaaaaa) and so as far as I can tell, he is the other end of the spectrum, with dragging out power from Pokémon for evil/good/idek

But man is he...what's the right word to use...coooooooooolllllll

edit: though I haven't played through the whole game so don't kill me

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
He's such a pushover to battle

I loathe his Magneton though

Sturdy+Thunderwave+Volt Switch spam

audinowho

Unovan Indeedee
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
I think Colress was a really great character. Although they could've weaved him into the plot with some more involvement, they did a good job designing him. His name, music, even Pokemon choice (favoring robotic or mechanical pokemon) all suit well to his personality as the "unethical scientist". He's neither good nor evil (he's colorless, haha!), and just did the things he did to bring out the full power in Pokemon, not caring about cruelty, or (apparently) the rest of the world potentially freezing over.

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2015
I liked his design quite a lot actually, but his character and involvement in the story was pretty meh to me. I have to admit that I was hoping for a bit more because he ultimately just felt kind of tacked on for the sake of having a new ambiguous character.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I love him he gives you master ball, and a pretty awesome character in my opinion, and I love his hairstyle.

Years
I feel like his disregard of both the pokemon he battles with and the consequences of his actions makes him Chaotic neutral :P. So I think if him as evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back