• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is your favorite Unova city?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Humilau is really unique, albeit the northern part somewhat reminding me of Pacifidlog. It's a pretty fun place to traverse and the music is richly inviting.

Years
I'd have to say Aspertia City by far. It's the first starting town in any Pokemon game where I actually revisit it constantly for the scenery, music, and the atmosphere.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Icirrus City! I love any place with snow so Icirrus City is perfect in the winter, and mixed with the warm cheerful feeling the city gives in the summer I think it'd be the perfect place to live. Plus the Ice gym & Brycen are very cool indeed and the surrounding wetlands would be wonderful for finding some of the Pokémon I love most!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Humilau is really unique, albeit the northern part somewhat reminding me of Pacifidlog. It's a pretty fun place to traverse and the music is richly inviting.
Agreed. It has a really refreshing atmosphere to it. I loved it's general design, including the Pacifidlog-like huts and decks. The Gym Leader, the gym design, the regional pokemon and the music all combined created a stunning location for me, and by far the best city.

Years
Mine is Nimbasa city , Driftveilcity and Castelia city
The batle sub way and the sport domed. In Driftveil of course the PWT.
The view is exelent I like it even when you go where this guy gives you Flash
and also the Royal Unova and Gamefreak

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2018
Nimbasa and Driftveil have to be my favorites. I give the edge to Driftveil simply because of its ocean views and the more traditional feel.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Icirrus will always be my favorite city in all of Unova. It's the place where it snows a lot, and I just love walking on the snow! <3

Lifebloom

Brooklyn We Go Hard
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
Opelucid City(black). I have a soft spot for neon lights and they're pretty much everywhere! In terms of soundtrack, I favored Driftveil's music the most. It really throws you off guard when you first enter over how beautiful it sounds.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I don't think I can say that any of the towns in Unova really struck me as being fantastic. I like a lot of them a lot, but I don't know if I can say I have a favorite... If I had to pick one I liked the most, I think it would be Aspertia though. I like how they completely took everything we were familiar with about the starting town and just pumped it up.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Humilau... because I would like to live there. xD It's so pretty on the water and everyone seems so care-free (other than the meinfoo lady who cant walk her own pokemon.)

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Nimbasa City has always been my favorite place in the Unova region. I love the facilities there, such as the Battle Subway, the Ferris wheel, the small court and big stadium. I love the new gym in the B2W2 version as well, especially the music!

Last edited:
Years
Mine would be Nimbasa City, I find myself always hanging around there most of the time, and usually when I start up my save I'm there. I not only absolutely love the music that goes with it, I also tend to love going into the Stadiums and the Musical there too, and because it's closest to the Join Avenue, I go there alot, and my Avenue's on a pretty high level because of it.

But besides that, my second favorite would be Humilau City, mostly because of how upbeat it looks, and how pretty it is with the sun on it, and I personally like the water there too, and how there are houses on boards above it and yeah.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
Undella Town. It's just so...peaceful. Plus the best Champion of all time can be seen there. :3

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Hmm well there's the Ferris Wheel in Nimbasa, the Castelia Cones and Royal Unova in Castelia, the pretty emeralds (?) in Driftveil, Roxie's gym in Virbank, the Marine Tube and the adorable Frillish board in Humilau... But I'll settle for White/White 2 Opelucid, because of the pretty music in the city and the Village Bridge. I'll miss it in Black 2, I'm sure of that!

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
Castelia. The music and the ambient combined make an nostalgic place.
Sorry 4 my bad english :'(

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
I like Lacunosa Town. It has very relaxing feeling coupled with calming music and a loyal culture. Lacunosa doesn't feel busy during night because of their culture. sometimes i wish i could live in place like that.

Back