• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^^

Aquauis

Teh L33T Stalker >.>
Years
Hey :P​
Well i'm a new person here, as you can see by my Sig/Ava i'm a fan of water pokemon =/
...and name :P

Anyways a little bit about me is
i'm 15 and i live in Australia :P

...yeah.....
*goes stalkermode A.K.A Mao Mode* >.>

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Hey, welcome to PC! I love your theme =D

That picture in your sig is so cool. But uh, anyway, I hope you have a great time here and make sure you stay active ;]

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hey there, Aquauis! (I like the name you got going there xD!) Don't worry about being new because we all are at one stage right!

Anyway welcome to PC, it is a wonderful place and there are MANY people like you who enjoy water pokemon! Why not join the Water Pokemon Fanclub?
(I love Gyrados xD)

I also live in Australia Aquauis so that makes 2 of us! I live in Adelaide, how about you? And going stalker mode on PC? That will NOT be tolerated (Just joking xD)

Make sure to read the Rules/FAQ because they are both a pretty good read!

Welcome, have fun posting lots and make lots of great friends! (I love your signature by the way!)

Hazuki

delenda est.
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
Your theme is cool! =D

Hiyas! I'm Kisa! If you have any questions or want to be friends PM me! ^^

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Australia? Wowza, how do you like it there?

But that's besides the point...Welcome to PC!

O.O Stalker mode??? *closes shades*

Have fun here =P

Aquauis

Teh L33T Stalker >.>
Years
Gahh you people are so friendly o.O
Thanks i will check out the FAQ and such
Closed shades are no match for my uber stalker power :P
I live in new castle :P
and living in Australia is...good i guess XD

Waterpokemon FC? O.O
*Goes to water pokemon FC*

Thanks for all the welcomes BTW

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
Years
Welcome to PC! I hope you have a great time here :) I just joined a few days ago, and this site is addictive!

Australia is cool. My sister really wants to go there so she can see a kangaroo xD.

Aquauis

Teh L33T Stalker >.>
Years
Nope, against the law i'm guessing...unless they're not pets but travel in and out of your backyard in a country area o.o

ehhh you would be protective and if it's a male you could be hurt...badly :P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
You can own them if you have a special license! Though, I'm guessing you would probably have to obtain some animal-care degrees and some decent chunk of land before the government would hand it over...

Any way, you must now receive a warm welcome from Hiidoran!
(Get it? Warm... Heatran? xD)

Okay, so my little pun wasn't that funny, but it seems I end up making one in almost all of my welcomes. Half the time, these puns aren't even intentional until I reread my post. ;D

Well, I'm not much of a water-type fan, myself.
(I'm afraid it will hurt my little fire-type friends...)
However, if that's what suits you; then far be it from me to stop you from your interests!

It seems that you are enjoying your time here already, Aquis. I do hope that this trend continues for many months to come!

Welcome to the Pokécommunity Forums.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
NUUUU!!!

I wasn't the first to welcome you... Now I must suffer...

Anyways, I'm sure that you'll have a lot of fun here, and be unable to leave.... like me!

And Dark Types rule! XD

Aquauis

Teh L33T Stalker >.>
Years
You can own them if you have a special license! Though, I'm guessing you would probably have to obtain some animal-care degrees and some decent chunk of land before the government would hand it over

Really? heh you learn something everyday ^^...sometimes o.O

>.>
Thats a pun a teachers/old person would do >.>
OLd people scare me...your not..old are you :P
If you are...we must do battle XD

Thanks for the welcome >.>
even if the pun scared me..

And thanks >.>
Water > dark XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
I've always wondered....can you have them as pets? That would be so amazing....

I'm guessing no. Probably not the best house pet? =P

Aurasphere, please don't post more than once in a welcome thread, only the thread creator may do so. =/ Review the New Users / Welcome Rules as well. Take it to visitor message if you want to keep chatting. ;D

Anyway, welcome to the community, Aquauis! :D Looks like you need to catch up on our signature rules, try the Signature rules and review thread. That'll help you out. :D Hope you enjoy everything we have to offer~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hmm...
An Empoleon fan, huh? ^^
Vice. :)
Well, welcome to Pokecommunity, hope you have fun~

Back