• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Styles: Chromatic

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
I still like my Sunfisk'd more, but this one is very good! I will keep it now, got a bit bored with derpfisk.

Great job, but I agree with Twiggy, Blogs direct link would be nice :)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
This style is freaking awesome!
The header coding is really professional and new, the layout of the index page is great! Just so amazing and unique, great, great job!

Cid

Years
Thank you for working on this theme. I love its simplicity, obviously taken from The Stand Nexus, and having a B2W2 theme early helps in the long wait. Yeah, I love how every new style here at PC recently makes me want to set them as my default style.

On another note, I've always thought of chrome first from hearing Chromatic, not its implication on colour. That's why I expected something chrome-looking, i.e. gray, and to an extent, monochromatic and colourless. I'm weird like that.

now i'm stuck between this and dawn of champions ;________;
I'm in the same situation. I already set this one to default from Dawn of Champions, but I'm still having trouble deciding if I'll stick to it myself.

Though I'd like to point out (if no one had), the navigation bar is missing a Blogs link and the Chat link can only be seen if highlighted. Just so you know!
Actually noticed the Chat link being invisible but not the missing Blogs link. Thanks.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Can someone make this the PC Default please? It'd look better, imo, than Nimbasa's Shining Beauty (Which I also love, jsyk)...

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
wow, nice! i love it. been looking through layouts to find one that suits me and this is it~

Livewire_

Knight of Three
Years
I loved Nimbasa's Shining Beauty, but now I need to switch over for awhile. (Sorry Geoff) I love this one. Good job guys! :D

Frozen

Frosty
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
I love it! Looks absolutely amazing, I think I'll be switching to this, getting bored with Nimbasa's Shining Beauty. Good work! :3

Years
....have I finally found a replacement for Seeds of Platinum? I think yes.

yesI'vebeenusingSeedsofPlatinumallthistimedon'tjudgeme

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ah sweet a Black 2 / White 2 style!Looks good and I like how the rival is covering up part of the title (and chat and blogs unfortunately) This might replace Snivy's Holiday as my "default style".
Looks nice and I love The Stand Nexus especially the mobile version.
These styles just keep getting better and better.

Last edited:

Essentials

Lost in Thought
Years
Squeee~
This is brilliant! Probably my favorite style from now on, overthrowing The Stand Nexus. Tee hee. I love the white! It's perfect for me. <3

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
This makes it to the top of my fav forum styles. The design is so unique. To make it better, the picture of the rival reminds me of Zero Kurogane, a character from Beyblade Zero-G & I also love Beyblade. Thumbs up.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Oh, oh I like this. Keeping this until Pokemon Black and White 2 are released. Maybe.

In addition, I don't like how the rival stands out in the banner. He should be in the background and the protagonists should be more prominent. I'd move it to the left and behind the "P".

Edit: Who made the Black 2 forum style? It's absolutely stunning! It really is amazing. Definitely sticking with it.

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Love it Nick, it's clean and it does not for a change have checkered print EVERYWHERE like most BW styles on whatever forum. And freaking love the rival in front of the text.

yes yes the buttons look beautiful and spiffy
keeping this for a while!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I can't see 'styles' in the Quick Links' pop-up list :(
It's there all the way to the bottom, but you can also just use the box at the bottom of the page, it's really nbd.

Back