• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Before and After...

VERGUNDAI

RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
Years
So I wonder if all the events in Black and White the games happened before Ash got to the Unova Region.

Because Ash and friends went through the ruins of the legendary hero, Ash also went through the PokeStudios already and Virbank City.

So I'm wondering if BW and BW2 the game events happened before Ash got to the Unova Region.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
Ehh it would be considered more of a parallel universe than it happening before one another but if it did it would deff be after since in the anime it seems like Cheren has been gym leader for a while

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Anime and the Video games don't exist in the same space. They are two separate alternate universes. Which is why in the anime we have Younger Bianca and Older Cheren.

Years
Xander's basically right. The anime universe and game universe are very separate, and some game characters don't even appear in the anime (an example being most in-game protagonists and Elite Four members) and this was why we had B/W Bianca and B2/W2 Cheren appear.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think I agree with XanderO and Hikari10. Pokemon anime universe might be one of the parallel universe (which means game-based event might not apply in anime), because we still see the BW's Bianca and B2W2's Cheren here, and there is a separate story of Victini and Meloetta in anime.

Last edited:
Back