• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darthjp's trade center

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Hi, i've traded here before but I'm just updating to Gen VI and haven't been here for a while. At the moment I have mostly previous generations' events and shinies but i hope you find something you like.

POKEMON I WANT (for the moment these are the only ones i want to trade for, specially the red ones. They of course can be cloned, but must be untouched and with their event items):

HOPE Diancie (North America)
XY&Z Zygarde (with name in japanese)
JUN2015 Dragonite
GALILEO Rayquaza (North America)
OCT2014 Diancie

XY&Z Xerneas (with name in japanese)
XY&Z Yveltal (with name in japanese)
STEVEN Beldum
OCT2014 Gengar
SPRING2015 Charizard
MOVIE Arceus (デセルシティ) (Shiny)
GAME2014 Charizard X
HARRY Hoopa

XY Gengar
XY Garchomp
FEB2015 Darkrai
SERENA'S Fennekin (セレナ)
POKEMON CENTER Jirachi (ポケセン) (Shiny)
7 SPOT Latios
7 SPOT Lugia
XY Torchic (North America)
SPOOKY2014 Pumpkaboo
KOTONE Tyrannitar (ヤミらみこ)
SUM2014 Vivillon
GTS Vivillon
PGL Amaura
POKEMON CENTER BIRTHDAY Sylveon
MOVIE Kyogre (デセルシ)
MOVIE Groudon (デセルシティ)
MOVIE Dialga (デセルシティ)
MOVIE Palkia (デセルシティ)
MOVIE Giratina (デセルシティ)
MOVIE Kyurem (デセルシティ)

RULES FOR TRADING:
-The pokemon are legit as far as i can tell and test but if you can prove that i made a mistake i'll give back your pokemon immediately, if this happens please talk to me first before saying i'm a hacker.
-Pokes from Gen V and previous are cloned, I can't clone Gen VI pokes right now so i'd appreciate help with that.
-I don't do huge trades, max 6 pokemon.
-Touched pokémon are specified otherwise they are UT and i hope the same from you.
-My time zone is GMT-5 and i can trade monday to friday from 6pm to 10pm and weekends from 10am to 10pm

POKEMON I HAVE:

EVENTS
Spoiler:

SHINIES
Spoiler:

Thanks a lot, pm me if interested in something

Last edited:

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
New events and legendaries added, check if you need something!!!

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
Years
i want your:
shiny charmander
or
mystery mew.

i can offer:
shiny ghastly
latias UT
espeon
umbreon
or anything in my thread below:

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
i want your:
shiny charmander
or
mystery mew.

i can offer:
shiny ghastly
latias UT
espeon
umbreon
or anything in my thread below:

Hi, sorry the shiny charmander is not for trade yet, i don't have a spare one, for the mew, i checked your thread and would like to trade it for your shiny deoxys or shiny rayquaza and i'm also interested in a rioulu, feebas and rotom from the ones you want to get rid of,what do you want for them?

thetruthbetold

The Raging Nightmare
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2009
i need a your mewtwo, elekid and magby. what do u need that you don't already have?

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
i need a your mewtwo, elekid and magby. what do u need that you don't already have?

for the mewtwo a not so rare event or a UT legendary would be fine...i would like one of the birds or one of the dogs but if you don't have any of them then tell me what do you have, for elekid and magby......do you have a riolu or a rotom or igglybuff or cleffa or tell me what else do you have? umbreon and espeon also would be ok.

Last edited:

thetruthbetold

The Raging Nightmare
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2009
for the mewtwo a not so rare event or a UT legendary would be fine...i would like one of the birds or one of the dogs but if you don't have any of them then tell me what do you have, for elekid and magby......do you have a riolu or a rotom or igglybuff or cleffa or tell me what else do you have?

ouch...
I do got legendary birds but zapdos is hacked, and my legit moltres and articuno are being borrowed. i dont really have any UT legendaries exept most of the IV one. and i do have a igglybuff, riolu and, cleffa.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
ouch...
I do got legendary birds but zapdos is hacked, and my legit moltres and articuno are being borrowed. i dont really have any UT legendaries exept most of the IV one. and i do have a igglybuff, riolu and, cleffa.

igglybuff and cleffa are ok for elekid and magby, if you don't have UT legendaries, which trained ones do you have?

thetruthbetold

The Raging Nightmare
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2009
igglybuff and cleffa are ok for elekid and magby, if you don't have UT legendaries, which trained ones do you have?

i got an UT latios and regice( just found them) an lvl 50 deoxys a lvl 75 darkrai, and a lvl 100 shiny ev rayquaza. the rest are lvl 100 not eved and the IV legendaries

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
i got an UT latios and regice( just found them) an lvl 50 deoxys a lvl 75 darkrai, and a lvl 100 shiny ev rayquaza. the rest are lvl 100 not eved and the IV legendaries
i'd like very much the rayquaza, are you willing to trade that one? otherwise i chose another but preffer that one.

thetruthbetold

The Raging Nightmare
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2009
i'd like very much the rayquaza, are you willing to trade that one? otherwise i chose another but preffer that one.

sorry man the rayquaza is of limits(for now)and so is darkrai and maybe deoxys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back