• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow, you are so very nice! We could make it as a road trip. XD That would be awesome! Your dream home huh? I hope to own a townhome someday.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow that is a wonderful dream. I hope you will be able to someday. ^^ I think you can do it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
In 2011?! Oh wow! That is awesome news! That is only two years away. When it gets there are you going to try to get a home or you going to wait a bit?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay! Yeah I noticed the new theme you got there. It looks pretty cool. Did you just started watching that one?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow that is pretty cool then. I do like watching some physiological anime. As long they don't add the horror.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh okay. That is good then. Man, it has been a few days since I been here. I been busy with other stuff. I been watching this reality tv show called, "The Biggest Loser". Been going on YouTube and watch old episodes. It is a good show. And of course I been working.

How have you been doing? And who is that cute guy in your theme?

Years
We don't know anything definite right now. And that's what's making us worry right now. I hate it.

They did a nuclear blood thing on him today, using radioactivity to check out his heart and stuff. So, I got a very bad feeling about that. They are going to do more tests on him tomorrow.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I am good.He is Arou from Land of The Blindfolded. =D

Ah I see. Well now you got a different theme. You change themes the way I do. Well now I slowed down a bit because I lost some creativity. But I will get it back though. But that guy was pretty hot there. XD Glad you are doing good though. *hugs*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Sorry to hear Mario.

@ Lucy - He might replace Zero because he is so hot. XD
Well my current theme is from the same mangaka that drew Arou. =3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh wow cool! That is very good to know. It is nice to find out some mangka can do different manga and find out many characters. Some of them are pretty hot. XD Got to thank the mangka for that.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
When I like a manga I usually go and read all I can find by that mangaka. Do you tend to ever do that if you like a manga, read anther manga by the same person because you liked the other so much?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I think that has happened to me. Like I read a manga by this one mangka. I think she did Marmalade Boy. I ended up reading another one by her called, "Ultra Maniac"(I think..). Since I loved Marmalade Boy I ended reading her other ones. And it has happened with CLAMP and others.

Back