• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Guys, I decided to release my game once it goes to 100th page. So come on and post it, it's close.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Heh, this brings back memories of when you gave updates on a certain number of posts. Well, I bet it'll be done quickly, but maybe not. Can't wait to see the final product, O.G. Duke.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
I'm glad to see you have completed raptor.
I really wish the 100th page will appear soon, I'm eager to play. :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Hm! Congradulations OG! You did a fine job! I knw the game will be great and I hope that mine aswell as other games follow in your footsteps!......O_o is this enough lmao no but really great job bro!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thanks so much guys. Looked like it hasn't go to 100th page. i believe just need few more post.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Pokemon Raptor releasing!

First of all, I would like to introduce myself, I'm O.G. Duke or you can also call me OmegaGroudon. A PC member who just surf on the rom hacking section 4 years ago. Then I've started my rom hacking life but unfortunately, failed. Maybe it's too hard for me at that time.

Then, I noticed Game Development section, I surf in it and found some interesting Pokemon fangame like Pokemon Protector and Pokemon R/S/E Legendz. I asked myself, "Why don't I try making my own Pokemon game?" I've searched a long the internet for tutorial on How to make this and that...

But again, I failed. There are lots of starter kit liked Blizzy's starter kit and Flameguru's starter kit but they aren't complete. So I thought I won't be able to make a Pokemon fangame. I tried to make some RPG game using RMXP's default graphics and scripts. Cooperate with friends and finally completed my first game: "Curse of the World" (Yeah, a lame name. XD)

I returned to Pokecommunity, and I found a thread called Pokemon Custom Battle System (If I'm not wrong.) Poccil is the thread starter. I downloaded it and try it, and I come out with a lot of complains. Due to my lack of scripting knowledge, I don't know the Custom Battle System is the calculation and the basic of Pokemon Battle System.

Once, I remember I said something harsh to Flameguru that time. I complained a lot and acting rude to him. I'm so sorry about that. I would like to apologize to flameguru here again. Soon, the first version of Pokemon Essential is out. 2 years ago.

I tried it and it worked, that's the beginning of Pokemon Raptor...

But why? Why "Raptor", Raptor is some kind of dinosaur name isn't it? XD
To be honest, Raptor is my mistake. Actually I'm thinking of a name related to capture or catching.
It should be "Captor" and not "Raptor".
So yea, it was a mistaken.
But since, I've getting more fans, and I decided to keep the name. A unique name. XD

In my development, I've tried to give up several times. As you see, I dissappear for a long time without update. That's because I've lost interest on Pokemon Raptor. But finally, I get back onto it. I don't want to disappoint all the fans. And, Pokemon Raptor is nearly complete, so I shouldn't give up. So I decided to continue my project.

Finally, Pokemon Raptor is out. I've done a really long, huge project. (At least for me.)
And I'm happy of it. I'm happy of how it turn out.
Thank you guys, Pokemon Raptor won't be finished without your support. Thanks so much!

Pokemon Raptor -- Megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XD78IGWU

Pokemon Raptor -- 2share
http://www.2shared.com/file/9003384/61372552/Pokemon_Raptor.html

After my zipping, it took only 25mb.
For those who don't have Pokemon font, here's a download.
http://www.2shared.com/file/9003599/210141c/pkmnfonts.html
Download the font and install in your PC. Everything should work!

Again, I would like to thank to those who gave me million of support! Thanks!!​

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Yea, for some reason, once I encrypted it, the game gives error. So I decided not to encrypt it. Hopefully no one gonna cheat or steal anything in it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
^^^Dont worry about me I didnt recieve a download like tht. the 2share one is encrypted! the one I have. idk y.

EDIT: OG you made it really fun to run lmao

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
And so the first-ever COMPLETED Pokemon fangame happens. Congrats.

Hopefully this'll push everyone else to not give up on theirs.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Congrats O.G. Its finally here and after soo much hard work on your part. All i have to say is
epic_win.gif

Im soo excited.

Back