• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Gaiz it's December 21st somewhere in the world rn, we live, woo!!

Yeah, stick with John Cusack and hope to god that the Chinese let you aboard their ark, lol.

Shut up it's possible okay!!!!

I haven't watched 2012 yet and totally will watch it on the 22nd if this doesn't happen and laugh through the whole thing.

Cause it will then be a comedy.

You'll love it if you ignore the point of it, think of it about a general end of the world, rather than December's. It's a sad movie! I nearly cried a few times during the second viewing just then!

Haven't seen 2012 yet. Maybe I'll do that next year. If I survive, that is. :p

You have and will survive.

Years
You don't need to watch 2012; it is a really bad film with worse acting.
Also, that film didn't agree we me from the start. "The neutrinos are active weird."
You can tell they didn't Google what neutrinos actually are.​

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Was the film so bad it destroyed your sense of grammar?

Don't kill me!! :x

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
^^ limit is necessary. :p

And alright then, I guess. Won't ever watch 2012 since, apparently, it is actually crap. lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
^^ limit is necessary. :p

And alright then, I guess. Won't ever watch 2012 since, apparently, it is actually crap. lol

NO IGNORE EVERYONE ELSE PLEASE. LISTEN TO ME AND WATCH IT. DAMNIT.

Disagree. Death from 'old age' is a process to wipe out the old and outdated to make way for the young and new.

That can still happen in other ways, though...

I was thinking more diseases and stuff causing death creating the limit tho.

Years
We're all too young to die! There should never be a limit on how long we can live tbh.

Yeah, I don't want to die at just 20. I would have a good life wasted.

And given that the East Coast of Australia crosses the date line early I can tell you guys when Saturday rolls around and nothing happened, which I think will be very likely.

derozio

Years
Oh Nica, you never change. :3 Alrighty, I will! :p

From this thread...I can't really make out if people are actually being serious or sarcastic. I mean, end of world? lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm somewhat serious as in I know it won't happen but I sitill think it might because of me knowing it won't but then afraid because of other's paranoia, then like what if, but I still know we'll all be okay and even if it does happen I'm okay with that.

ya im weird.

Years
Oh Nica, you never change. :3 Alrighty, I will! :p

From this thread...I can't really make out if people are actually being serious or sarcastic. I mean, end of world? lol

Yeah, it will never happen believe me. It would be just like the infamous Y2K joke all over again.

When the clock turns over to the 22nd where I am, I will just literally be celebrating the fact that it was all a big fat hoax! The Mayans think the calendar is ending, but in reality it's just turning over to a new chapter.

And yeah, I noticed that the caption in my signature saying "death" and my usertitle proves how funny I find this topic, when I know it's all fake.

derozio

Years
Oh, I see. Don't let what others' paranoia affect you, I'd say, if that's the case. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back