• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest and embarrassment moments at school

evking

what
Years
Have you ever got embarrassed by some wacky child at school? Did you ever see the funniest thing in class? If so, look no further, this thread is for you.

Share your funnies and embarrassments at school right here!

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
I managed to dye my hands bright red during a textiles (home ec.) class.

Then my yoghurt exploded one lunchtime, all over my trousers.

There was that one time we went to the local pool for P.E. where we were at the deep end listening to the teacher's instructions, and passing around one of those weight things that they throw in and get you to dive down and collect. There was no room for me to hold onto the wall, so I was treading water when it got passed to me. XD Guess what happened next.

Also, I regularly tripped up the stairs. XD; Usually between classes, when a lot of people could see me.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Funniest; In 6th grade, me and my friend had a joke about Volbeat and Illumise, and we also had a joke about Vegeta from DBZ. We drew Volbeat fused with Vegeta and called him "The Man Bug" and there was some woman from Cowboy BeBop we called The Lady. Anyway, she kept walking to the pencil sharpener and whispering "the man bug" or "the lady bug" when she passed by, and eventually the kid next to me got fed up with it and yelled, "What the heck's a man-lady bug?!"

Embarassing; When I tried to kiss my at the time someone on the cheek for the 1st time in 9th grade...they rejected it, and I overreacted after they did, so I'm sure plenty of upper classmen saw. Also in theatre II last year when I was defending Milk and saying it was about a gay politician and not "gay people". So, at lunch, they called my name and said, "So, do you like milk?!" so I grabbed one of my darling's four milk cartons and yelled, "Yes!! I LOVE MILK, I LOVE HARVEY MILK, AND LOVE GAY PEOPLE!!" Actually...it was just more embarrassing when the made fun of me in the classroom. I pwned them at the lunch table.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
Ah. I tripped up the stairs, several times.
Man, everyone gets the wrong end of my conversations. I'll be talking about something completely normal, and then I'll say something rude, just as the class goes silent.
Fail 3:

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
Embarrassing: I was on my way to an assembly and accidentally went out the wrong door to get to the auditorium, not realizing there were stairs. Thankfully, two guys saw me falling and caught me before I could get hurt. The principal saw the whole thing and asked if I was okay. I said I was a little shaken up, but unharmed

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
Years
God, I remember one thing that happened. It was in P.E. and I'd forgotten my shorts, so I had to stay behind and get some from the lcoker, and then join the class after wards. So, being the silly me I am, I could only find ones that were too small. I tried tugging them on at first, but they wouldn't even get past my knees. I had to stretch them a bit, and they eventually went up a bit further, but then they were way too tight. My hands were stuck down them in an awkward fashion, and them sight of my tugging them out just made it look even worse. I wasn't concentrating as I was aggressively tugging my hands out of my shorts (major innuendo, I know), and then I tripped, and carried on pulling, cos I couldn't ge tup, since my hands were stuck down my shorts. That's when me P.E. teacher decided to come in and check on me. God was I embarrassed. He hates me, and he twisted it somehow and got me a detention for 'sexual misconduct'. WTF?!

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2009
Our chemistry teacher left and we got this new guy, he was a lovely man, but we were very exciteable and he couldn't control us. Well, one lesson he was late for class, and the science tables are all set out in sort of L shapes, so you can run across them. We ended up in a game of "the floor is lava" meaning we were running around the tables not touching the floor because if we did we would burn. So the teacher finally gets here and just stands there like ":|" while we're all screaming at him to get off the floor because it's lava.
The most embarrasing was when I had managed to get myself an older boyfriend (it didn't last very long) and some lovely people decided telling my biology teacher would be a great idea. Yay for me! That was a very unenjoyable hour!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I fainted during an oral presentation..then they called 911. I faint when I am nervous. That's pretty embarrassing.

On top of that I trip up the stairs weekly, sometimes I drop my books randomly, one time my pants ripped. ;o;

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
i was drinking milk when my friend told me a joke and the milk came out of me and whent all over the table and my friend that caused my bodey to feel sick and then I throw up on the table it was nasty my whole lunch was on the table

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
Years
Back in 1st grade, I... went to school in my pajamas.

...The problem was, it wasn't pajama day.

My mom (or dad, can't remember) was supposed to wake me up, but I guess they overslept. We were REALLY in a rush(We must have been since neither of us noticed!). Thankfully, everybody at the school was nice, so nobody said anything. I mean, at all. The day pretty much went on normally. I didn't even notice until my mom picked me up. XD

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
In the sixth grade, during lunch, my entire table was pretty hyper. The person across from me hit me with a corn chip or something, so I got the biggest scoop of vanilla pudding I could get with mah trusty plastic spoon.

I pulled it back in a catapult style, threatening him (in a joking way). However, the spoon was a little slippery, and I accidentally launched it. Half of the pudding went up his sleeve, and the other half continued to fly across the room, and hit a girl in the hair. Neither her nor the lunch monitor (who was looking right at me 0_0) noticed, and all my friends and I were laughing so hard.

Then I found a random slice of bologne on my friend's backpack. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
Embarrassment, so many :D one time when my classmate and I played during school hours outside and I got tripped at the stairs >.> and 4th graders laughed at me :D but it was cool. XD and when I was in 3rd grade because of that girl, she pushed me at the stairs, I got tripped but it was fine. I don't really have any wounds or something. But that was fun.
Funniest, last year, when my adviser/ English teacher tripped in the platform. He shouted like a girl, even the supervisor laughed at him. I have so much more...

Years
Most Embarassing: Crying in Gym Class, my God I will never live that one down.

Funniest: Antagonizing a bully to the point of attacking me. The catch was that he needed A HALF DOZEN GUYS to hold me down because I was flailing around so much(keep in mind the fact that he's a head taller and much more buff than me), and even then I managed to get my leg free and kick him across the face. I took a curb stomp in the balls for it, but the damage was done, and his ego never recovered.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
Most Embarassing: Crying in Gym Class, my God I will never live that one down.

Funniest: Antagonizing a bully to the point of attacking me. The catch was that he needed A HALF DOZEN GUYS to hold me down because I was flailing around so much(keep in mind the fact that he's a head taller and much more buff than me), and even then I managed to get my leg free and kick him across the face. I took a curb stomp in the balls for it, but the damage was done, and his ego never recovered.

Wow... my funniest moment: Getting sent to the office because I sucked at gym class.

clobeau

Rise and Shine.
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 10, 2009
I can't think of a funny moment but I have the most embarrassing moments.
- I was practicing for a school play and we sat where we were meant to. At the end I noticed that my bum was stuck to the seat, I'd realised I'd sat in chewing gum, my wierd maths teacher sent me to get changed into my PE trousers. As we went back to the hall to practise, she sat there throughout the rehearsal picking the gum off with a knife!! Aaaggghhh!

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
I snorted yoghurt out of my nose once, when a friend did something stupid.

I never lived it down =(

Back