• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

One day I will use a Skitty/Delcatty on a team. Probably during a challenge if anything haha.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Summer chinese cartoon season getting better every week. Can't remember the last time I liked so many new shows.

Summer chinese cartoon season getting better every week. Can't remember the last time I liked so many new shows.

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
well,why saying that twice!!..and Hiii,everyone

watching brothers conflict and i think it's again and again anime idea that all guys love one girl...i have no clue why though!!! *shrugs shoulders*

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
10.But it's not good anymore...like eating too much chocolate that you feel you hate it!!!...i hate the repeated ideas specially when it's over and over again

sadly it's a girl and 13 guy! x.x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's what a lot of things are these days, sadly. Repeated ideas or remakes of older stuff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not watching anything. :'D
Not planning on watching anything either. Maybe someday when I feel like anime again.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I'm watching Gatchaman, Love Lab, WataMote, Rozen Maiden, Kiniro Mosaic, Sunday without God, and Magical Fortune Teller Girls with Slighty Noodley Limbs the Animation.

They are all pretty good.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Tried all of those. Dropped English Lolis, Rabu Rabu and NotSakura gravekeepr loli. Watamote and Edgy magicl girls is on hold until I feel like it. New series of Dolls has been pretty food though, almost on par with the 4 I mentioned in my last post.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It isn't really a remake though. It is a continuation of the first part of the manga. First two anime series went off and did their own thing really.

I haven't seen a whole lot of remakes but if a show I like from the 70s I like is getting a loving remake I'm not going to complain about it. Also things that get anime series before the manga is finished and get filler endings deserve remakes, I guess Brotherhood is the best example of that.

A remake I can't wait to sink my teeth into.

If this continues to sell well I wonder if a GE999 remake could happen. If it does I might actually pop a boner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back