• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adem Trade Shop

Years
Hi I finally transferred all of my pokemon to my black version and would like to trade with people and offer people pokemon. I have mostly everyone from Gen l-lV. If you want to retrade back a pokemon message me within the first 48 hours, otherwise I will not make a deal back (This means as long as i get a VM or PM within those 48 hours I will trade back with you, regardless of how long afterwards it takes)

Pokemon I have to trade:

Legendaries:
Arceus (Several in stock)
Manaphy
Phione
Deoxys
Legendary Dogs (Entei, Suicune, Raikou)
Event Entei lvl 30 (event for the zoroak event)
Mewtwo
Mesprit
Azelf
Uxie
Latios
Latias
Legendary Birds
Dialga (Barely touched)
Regigas
Heatran
Rayquazza

Rare Pokemon:
Event Zoroak lvl 25
Zorua lvl 1 (Just out of Egg) Several in stock
(If you want a specific form just tell me As for the rest of the starters)
Kanto Starters
Johto Starters
Hoenn Starters
Sinnoh Starters
Unova Starters
Lapras
Every Eevee form (Glaceon, Leafeon, Umbreon, espeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon)
Spirittomb
Garchomps evolutions
Salemances evolutions
Pinsir
Braviary and Vullaby
Most the fossil first forms

Pokemon I am interested in:
Shiny Gengar
Shiny Rayquezza
help for any trade pokemon in Black version such as Gurdurr to evolve and so forth
Celebi Event (For the zorua event)
Shiny Bulbasaur
Shiny Squirtle

There are many other guys I may have especially none legendaries (I may have several other legends too) just ask me and I will be able to respond to you ASAP.

Also Please reply on here its a little bit more preferable

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
What Pokemon would you like for Arceus and/or Phione? It looks like you already have most of everything :P.

Years
What Pokemon would you like for Arceus and/or Phione? It looks like you already have most of everything :P.

well actually the thing is the pokemon in black and white that need to be traded i need help with them because some I have and some I do not, but if you have a bouffalant or Bisharp (More preferably do not give me the first form) I will give them to you because a lot of the pokemon I do have a lot of already

wat you want fo r the charzard MAN

For Charizard do you rather want a charmander just hatched???

Hey mate, have you got the power items? I preferably want all but if you have any of them i dont mind:) i will trade good things for them.

The power items can you tell me specific names because then I will under stand (Like you mean the items that have Power in the beginning of them right)

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Alrighty my code is 3310 4580 1611. I have a lvl 40 Bouffalant with a lax nature and a lvl 32 Pawniard with a hardy nature. For what you're offering I don't mind catching other ones that you'd prefer and giving them a name you'd like =). It depends on you if I evolve Pawniard too (lev 52).

Years
Alrighty my code is 3310 4580 1611. I have a lvl 40 Bouffalant with a lax nature and a lvl 32 Pawniard with a hardy nature. For what you're offering I don't mind catching other ones that you'd prefer and giving them a name you'd like =). It depends on you if I evolve Pawniard too (lev 52).

I just sent you a private message explaining something

Back