• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle / BF Partner Request / IV Battle Thread [looking for a battle? go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liprings

Dragon Dancer
Years
Looking for Wifi-Battles

Hey, I recently started battling pokes online, and i hate this crappy random wifi matchup with 3 pokemon level 50, and all the people who keep just leaving when they are losing.
So yeah, I'm intrested in starting some battles on Pokemon Black/White
My Friend Code is
0604 5990 4000 Feel free to contact me Via P/M or in this thread, I would always be happy to set up a time to Battle.
Thank you.

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
Years
Hey, I recently started battling pokes online, and i hate this crappy random wifi matchup with 3 pokemon level 50, and all the people who keep just leaving when they are losing.
My Friend Code is
0604 5990 4000 Feel free to contact me Via P/M or in this thread, I would always be happy to set up a time to Battle.
Thank you.

I hate those sore loser. Anyway, I can have a battle with you if you want. Pm me when you want to. My FC is in my signature.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
My Friend Code is
Thank you.

I'd like to have a battle with you as well. FC: 1467 5529 7787

silvermaster

Silver battler
Years
Looking for a 6 vs 6 battle no ubers and pokemon black and white game pm me when ready ill be on for awhile it will be a good battle i havent been here in awhile FC for bw is 0346 9455 9194

Last edited:

JacOat12

A red dragon with a nice hat
Years
I'm good for a battle if anyone is up for one. No ubers, no legendaries, blaw blaw. I'm sure we all know that old chestnut, eh? Well, if anyone is interestied, please send me a message. My FC is 1549 4518 3884. Hit me up whenever, since I'm normally about... even if it doesn't seem it...

AleksanderU

Woohooo
Years
Hey
Looking for 5th gen battles. Standard or LC
Vm me for a battle. And if I'm not on? Just send me a VM and we'll figure it out =)

Hey
Looking for 5th gen battles. Standard or LC
Vm me for a battle. And if I'm not on? Just send me a VM and we'll figure it out =)

Last edited:
Years
Looking for a 4th Gen battle. Nu vs NU only. NO LEGENDARIES! If you have legendaries please substitute it. Vm me with your friend code if you accept. My friend code is in the signature listed in heart gold version.

Liprings

Dragon Dancer
Years
I'm down for any 5Th Gen battlers PM/VM, If online I'll be willing to battle, if offline i'll let you know when i'll be free to battle.

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
Years
Fifth gen 6v6 battle FC IN THE SIG PM OR WALL ME TO BATTTTLE!

I even got a rap to fit into this battle offer.

I lied. Fc is still in the sig.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back