• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] CP's resource Gallery

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
So I've been browsing around, and I saw a bunch of threads here about contributing graphics. Is that all we can contribute? (Rhetorical question, don't answer lol)

Basically I've created this thread to contribute some of my *ahem, smaller* scripts to help PC members start their own fangames. (or help the ones already in development) Please don't ask for specific scripts from my fangame though. All the scripts here have been tested and work* in Pokemon Essentials. (Regardless of your version)
*= They run, although some of them may have minor issues, but those will be noted.

So...I might as well give a list while I'm at it of the scripts (tools for devving your game) I've contributed on this thread so far:

1) Fullscreen toggler
2) Serial Code tool (For misc. reasons)
...more to come

1) A very simple way to call your game into fullscreen. Not much but hey, I'm sure someone wants it.
Spoiler:

2) A serial code system to help your demo/get into secret places you want to make your players wait for.
Spoiler:

Comments? Crits? Suggestions?

---> Please say so! Unless it's one of the following:

1) Dude ur awesome!!! Can u relase dual screen?
--> Not helpful and no.
2) You suck (you-know) why make this thread?
--> Not helpful and to help you guys with your games.
3) Keep up the good work!
--> Becomes spam.
4) STOP this work, you suck.
--> Becomes spam.

Thank you all for reading! (and hopefully commenting:P) More to come soon ~

CP

Last edited:
Back