• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smartphone/Tablet Games

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
An alternative way to play games would be on your iPhone/Android/Windows Phone. Some video games have sports games (FIFA, Madden) and games we've already seen on consoles (Final Fantasy, The Sims, Minecraft) that have phone/tablet versions where we can play on the go...which, I think it's quite convenient! However, those are a bit pricey but also worth it if you want the same experience as the console game.

Aside from that, there's also those games we've heard of before. Angry Birds, Doodle Jump, Bowling, Temple Run, etc. These and other games I haven't mentioned yet have taken mobile gaming by storm. Whenever we're bored during a car/bus/plane ride and there's no wifi around, these games are sure to kill that boredom. We kinda, sorta treat them as console games, even though there's no console for that. xD

If you have any games installed on your smartphone/tablet, which games do you have? If not, what games do you wish to try out playing? What is your favorite smartphone/tablet game and why?

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
I have a bunch of games that i dont really play that much on my phone.
My faves are:Zenonia
Doodlejump
Minecraft
Fieldrunners
Dead Space
Asphalt 7
Beats
Live BlackJack
My GBA & GB EMU

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Some of my favorite games on my phone/tablet are:

- Plague, Inc.
- Predators
- Rebuild

All three are very well done and quite addictive. Especially Plague, Inc. Never had so much fun killing all humans! (Bender would be so proud ;-;)

Mr. Magius

  
Years
I just recently cleaned my iPod Touch but I did have all the generic on-the-go games, like Angry Birds, Temple Run, Doodle Jump, Tiny Wings, etc., but I also really enjoy the larger-scale and serious RPG games like Final Fantasy and Chaos Rings for iOS. But in my opinion, the Touch/iPhone's engine is so weak that these games can take quite a big chunk of your handheld's memory (and, in my case, the games lag)...

Actually, if for example, the Chaos Rings series was on a home console then the games would be MUCH bigger and MUCH better executed. But the lag, tiny screen, horrible battery life, and probably lots of other stuff can turn me off about playing them, unfortunately.

Back