• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Interupting anothers fight?

Years
I was just playing Pokemon y a got jumped by a swarm of 4 Sevipers and one Zangoose. Aren't they supposed to be mortal enemies or something? I was wondering if any one else has gotten a strange swarm combination?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
I got it wanting the Seviper, but they killed it before I had the chance.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
Crud, I read that wrong, I thought you put 4 Zangoose, 1 Seviper.

§1

Rocket grunt
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
hmm, do you get exp for their kills?

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
I believe you do, also there is another swarm like this outside terminous cave. It's a horde of durants and then a heatmoar. They kill each other off, it's quite funny to watch.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Awesome...it shows off their rivally in game, not just restricting it to Pokedex entry. Now if only they didn't have the ability to breed with one another...that's like a Griffin with a Horse...actually no, that comparison better describes Heatmor and Durant...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
Didn't know about the Durants/Heatmoars, thanks for the heads up!

Yuuto

Community Helper~
Years
I still can't get that Zangoose... I've run into that horde several times and I just can't kill off the Sevipers fast enough. They always seem to crit and only do their most powerful move and hitting everything would kill the Zangoose too.

I just wanted the Pokedex entry...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
I still can't get that Zangoose... I've run into that horde several times and I just can't kill off the Sevipers fast enough. They always seem to crit and only do their most powerful move and hitting everything would kill the Zangoose too.

I just wanted the Pokedex entry...

I've got a Zang if you need one I think...

blitzduck

Me back in '77
Years
Ya it was a bummer when I ran into the Seviper/Zangoose swarm, I've always had a soft spot for Zangoose (he just looks so cool), and they just gang banged him. Not as worse as losing a shiny Graveler to one of their own's Earthquake though -_-

Back