• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Dragon Type move

Pryze

Straight chillin
Years
Draco Meteor has the most amazing animation ever, so I'll go with that. I love the multi-colored meteorites raining from the sky, really. I hate Nintendo for nerfing it though.

Years
Dragon Claw. <33 Whoaa, that was my savior move on Flygon, Altaria, and Salamence in R/S/E. It's helped carry my behind so often that I've grown very attached to it as a move.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
Draco Meteor without a doubt. Nothing like bringing down a storm of meteors that destroy everything in their path :P

Years
Dragon Dance is my favourite Dragon type move.
And among the damage dealing moves I love Outrage. I like the idea of knocking out 2-3 Pokemon at one press of a button.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Dragon Pulse has always been my favourite. With high power and perfect accuracy and no bad side effects such as confusion after an Outrage, it can take down a huge amount of opponents in the game, especially if it's used by a Hydreigon.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
Draco Meteor.

It looks amazing, it has some high damage (most powerful Dragon-type move), and, dinosaurs killing other dinosaurs with the things that supposedly killed the dinosaurs? BRILLIANT.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 17, 2015
I too would have to mention Dragon Pulse. It has always been a reliable move for me, and it's good even on non dragon pokemon such as Sceptile.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dragon Dance, honestly. I mean, come on. You practically get at least one for free with Multiscale Dragonite. I'd also just love to see the dragons on "Dancing with the Pokemon". Solid 10s everywhere.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
My favourite Dragon type move is Dragon Claw, followed by Dragon Pulse. Both moves are strong, have a lot of PP, and have no bad side effects, making them very reliable.

Skybro

Pure Epicness.
Years
DRACO METEOR FTW
EPIC POWER+EPIC ANIMATIOOOOOONNNNN
OPRAH LADY TAKE IT FROM HERE!

43940748.jpg

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2021
I've always liked Dragon Claw the most. It has good accuracy, and good strength. Plus, the animations look really cool.

Back