• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I changed my signature! LOOK AT IT!!!1!one!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
So guess what, I changed the "<>" spacers in my signature to these awesome little pencil things that look really small and you can't really tell that they're pencils, but trust me, they're pencils.

Now that that's out of the way, how do you feel about changing your signature? Should it be this huge event that people should line up once you're done to give you compliments about how great your new signature is? Do you even care about your signature?

I care about my signature a lot because I feel like it's part of my identity here. And I may, or may not, have posted this thread to point out the awesome little pencils in my signature.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Sometimes I feel like changing my pictures on my sig because I just feel like it, or when I'm celebrating special moments like holidays or several occasions. I care much about my signature because I wanted it to reflect what I'm feeling now.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I change my signature whenever I feel like it, and most of them are towards what I'm in to at that time, music or whatever. I guess I do try and make it look structured and eye-pleasing but really, I don't care as much about compliments and such.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't change my theme very often at all because I like it to be a big deal when I do. I don't want it to be like "oh Andy changed his theme again" I want it to be like "ooh Andy looks so different this is so weird!"

Years
I don't think it is some huge event or anything but I do want to give people a laugh with my sig or at least make it pleasant to look at. As general rule my sigs will also reflect my interests which I think is also a pretty good way of attracting the attention of those with the same interests.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
^Hence why it's pie xD

I, myself, just change my sig when I feel like it. Usually it's when I feel that I've had the same one too long, or my obsessions change. Those both happen often. so sporadic I know

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I change my sig depending on what mood I'm currently in. If it's Pokémon, then it's a Pokémon-related sig, and if it's MLP, then it's an MLP-related sig. Sometimes I'll just combine the moods like I did with Pokémon and DBZ.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I used to love having signatures with heavy CSS coding in it. Sort of heavy, I guess... There was a lot of it! Kind of...! These days I go for simple little stuff, but I can guarantee my signature is better than anyone else's on this site. I mean, how could it not be, considering which Pokémon it is? ;)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Meh, I'll have almost anything for a signature. It's usually random funny things I find on the net, as long as it fits the sig limits.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I change it whenever I snag onto something from pop culture that draws my eye. Sure I'm late with the Medieval Land Fun Time Park, but so what! I laugh, I put.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Whenever I change my signature, I either just grab a gif off of tumblr that matches my avatar at the time, or just include links to my twitter and tumblr pages when I can't find a good enough gif to match my avatar. Signatures aren't really a big deal for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I don't care about my signature. I don't even have them showing in the postbit.

Honest

Hi!
Years
For a while, I didn't really care for a signature, and in all honesty, I still don't currently. The only reason I bother with one is because, hey, it's something you can personalize, and I found the free time and the theme to encircle it around, so I made one. I used to change it constantly, when I used to change themes constantly, but I guess I got lazy. I'm very content with my current one, though. ;3

Years
Whenever I come up with a new signature I always try my best to have a new style in thought, especially with CSS. Though sometimes I will change themes but keep new CSS when I don't have any more ideas.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Sometimes I make my own graphics or codes, sometimes I use pre-made icons or re-use codes, usually the latter because I'm lazy. I also don't tell people when I change my signature, because I dunno why other people would care. If I fix it up, I do it for myself.

Years
I used to have some of the most absurdly elaborate signatures. Now I have a line of text. Don't really care much anymore. Maybe I'll post again with my main account to show the massive difference in my signatures when I am and am not giving a ****. :p

Years
I freaking suck at CSS lol. The last one I had took upwards of two to three hours to make. This one took a copypasta :P

Back