• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I changed my signature! LOOK AT IT!!!1!one!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I want it to be like "ooh Andy looks so different this is so weird!"

ooh Andy you look so different this is so weird!

I would have this fancy, heavily CSSd signature (which I have done a few times already) if I wasn't very lazy when it comes to code stuff. I'd much rather spend the twenty minutes I'd take me watching TV and just derping around.

So for now, and whilst I garner enough strength to actually code a decent signature again, I have a picture and some small Letters X around it, because I don't wanna drag attention away from Puppycat. Look at him. He's so adorable.

No, but seriously, I do change signatures (and the rest of my PC theme) with quite some frequency, mostly because I stop liking them after a while, then change them, then realize I like the previous more, then change back, then change to a new one, then change back. Rinse, repeat. So really, don't be surprised if today it's Bee and Puppycat, tomorrow Hannah Montana, and by Friday a Potato.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
When I change my sig, it is truly a spectacle to behold. I somehow won best signature in last year's moty because everyone is crazy.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
ye check me out. i finally changed my sig since like october. i change it for me; makes me want to post more. the only problem is im eating chicken wings,

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I decided to go with something... um... I think everyone probably knows what influenced my current signature. Something about flat colours and small, but smooth typography.

It was a collaboration signature before it got thrown away and turned into Zorua.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I usually just change the gif that's in mine whenever I make one that I really like. :3 It's usually something from an anime, so it's never really a big deal when I change mine. :p

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I don't really care for signatures since most end up being oversized and a tad obnoxious. I also have a tendency of being really picky with my themes, and it's really hard for me to find images that not only match my theme, but also fit within the 300 x 500 image size limit. If I have anything important to say nowadays, I'd probably just have a one-word signature with a link or a hover quote doodad.

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
Years
I just change it whenever I feel like it.

This....

when I have plans to. XD

I usually change my siggy.

I don't like telling it to the public because they can just see it. ^^
It's really, really tiring to do extwemeeeeee CSS in a siggy.... I'm just too lazy and I'm happy. ^^ :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I change my icon way more than I change my signature. Mainly because I"m not that good with CSS yet. Also, because I find more cool icons than pics. for sigs.

Years
I change my avatars and sigs a lot, and I mean a lot. It's because I'm usually very indecisive and so I like to play around with stuff. And my signature's CSS coding usually stays the same because I suck at CSS in general and also because I edited this one off a coding that [supporter]pirouette[/supporter] left for me somewhere.

So yeah, don't be surprised if my taste changes a lot. My signature also has to have my essentials linked in it, such as the battle server and my Tumblr page.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I used to change mine a lot because I could never decide on a theme. But now I follow a self-imposed rule that my theme has to match in some way the story I'm working on. Since I'm writing about Digimon, I now have a Digimon theme. And since I'm going to be writing about Digimon for the next three months, it'll be March before I consider changing my theme.

I do like changing my theme quite a bit. Doing so refreshes the way my posts look, so I always want to go on a posting spree to see how I look with a new avatar and signature.

Years
I tend to change mine with whatever theme I'm going for. When I switch themes I go for the big shebang, changing everything. I find it fun to customize everything. I'm not vocal at all about switching signatures or whatever, but I do think it's important because it's what people will identify with you as long as you have it. It should not be a huge event though, because it's just switching outfits.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I change my signature fairly often, but not as much as some other. The last time I changed it was for New Years and before that was sometime in December before Christmas, but only cause those were special holidays. I should probably change it soon once I think of a theme to change it too. But usually I change it every few weeks or so or if it's a holiday like Christmas. I usually just look for images I like on the internet , usually on tumblr. I used to spend time making signatures myself but it's been a while since I did that.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Hmm? I usually only change my theme once or twice a year at most. Partially cuz I'm lazy, and also since I don't post as often as some people, it helps me be recognised, at least, I would think it would.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 19, 2022
Ever since I've been a part of forums, I've cared a great deal about my avatar/signature, I always look forward to customizing them when I join a new forum. I do change them a lot, because I like to change it lol. I never spend a whole lot of time on them and it's never any thing fancy at all, but I still love doing it. <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm such a sucker for signatures. Like...it depends on the mood. One day I'll be like "eh, i'll just toss in some lyrics from a song I like and format it to make it look pretty" then the next few days I'll be like "I FEEL ARTSY AND CODESY I GOT ME SOME CSS SKILLS YEEEEEEAH." and end up spending hours on a fancy schmancy CSS signature that will probably stay for like...two days or so until I decide to take it down and replace it with some weird signature that only labels my pair and my pc family. Right now it's boring, and it's because I ran out of ideas and I don't have anything to obsess about at this time. lol

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I just change my sig whenever I feel like it. It can be there for a whole month or just one day. Although I use CSS sometimes, I keep it in the same format, just messing with the colors to match my current theme or I use no CSS at all, like now.

Sirfetch’d

I change mine kinda often and definitely much moreso than my avatar. Usually though mine is just generic and will contain Pokemon sprites linking to my closest friend's profiles and I will always include a battle server link!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I change my signature whenever I feel like the one currently in use is getting a little old or when I've had it on for a long time. Sometimes I feel a change is in order to keep things feeling fresh and new. Of course I care about my signature. It's a sort of representative of myself to others about what I like and feel. I do like it when people tell me it's nice, but it's perfectly alright if they don't either. It's whether or not I myself like it that truly matters.

Back