• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Hey everyone I just like to give you a small update on the progress of liquid. I just finnished the pokedex. I've added some screens of it to my site.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Thanks for putting those fonts up! Where did you get them so I can credit them in my game?

You made all those charsets/chipsets?

Did you draw those pkdex pics yourself? Looks great, and reminiscent of mine (I just gotta make higher-res pics of my pokemon and add the data and entries). Looks great!!!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I'm not sure where i got the font's from. I ripped all those characters and maps directly from fr/lg. And yes I did draw all the pokedex pics except for the pokemon :D . Your game looks great too DM.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Well I'm working on the Trainer/Pokemon battle system at the moment. I'm also working on the first city. But i've been tired :sleeping: lately so not much has been done. But more will be done this weekend :P .

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Small Update

I would just like to give a small update on my site. I added a page that has all the new pokemon that are going to add to my game. Please give comments on them. Oh and Pokemon Liquid is going good I might add some new screens later :D .

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
Years
i went to your site
i was so happy to se my volteon there :D
will he be in pokemon liquid?
and is that what u made the other topic for so you could get sprites for liquid?
because if you need sprites il have a go at them for you
p.s i cant do the ones new ideas you put on the other topic
i need ones like volteon cuz i find it easyer to edit pokemon than to make newones and i only used jolteons body

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
Years
The game is very, very (ubertastically friggin', super-dooper, I'm outta breath) good. I downloaded the demo last night, it's amazing...

Anywho, I was wondering if you would mind me using your sprites in my game? You said to ask so that's what I'm doing...

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Scyther - Yes all the pokemon that are in the Pokedex on my site are going to be used in Pokemon Liquid. Yes I made the other one because I needed sprites for liquid. You can do some sprites for me if you want to I will give you some later on k.

Gymdawg - Yes you can use my sprites remeber give me credit please :nervous: ....

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
Years
rm2k3kid said:
Scyther - Yes all the pokemon that are in the Pokedex on my site are going to be used in Pokemon Liquid. Yes I made the other one because I needed sprites for liquid. You can do some sprites for me if you want to I will give you some later on k.
either post them here, Pm or email me at [email protected]
i will sprite the creatures for you but the ones at the moment on the other thred are too complex for me

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
Years
If I wasn't gonna give credit would I have bothered to ask?
Thanks rm2k3kid, too bad I have to start over. Our computer's a big POS so my mom wiped the hard drive and I love everything I couldn't fit on my dad's new 128 Mb USB watch thing...

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Oo, you've got a USB watch? I'm getting one! They're so cool (or at least for geeks like me, j/k)! Too bad about the hard drive... lots of peoples' comps are crashing/getting formatted/wiped. It's really too bad...

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
It sucks to have a realy old PC. I got 3 pc's, 1 i've had for around 7 years, the other one for 5 years and my laptop 1 and half years. Anyway's back on topic. I've ripped the rocket characters from Leaf Green and i'm changing them into the classic evil team for liquid. The new team is the andros team it may sound weird but I like it :P ....

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Another improvement! Yay!
Nice to see you still busy with the project.

Town's & City's: 85.03%
There was only two towns/cities in the last
demo. Does this mean you're only going to do
3~5 towns/cities?

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
so i was thinkin about this new hack

i like 2 play other ppls hacks and was wondering if i could hav a demo
or beta test it or somthi :P

Years
Its not a hack, its a game made from scratch on RPG Maker
Why do people get this wrong? Theres a big difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back