• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Where are Hilda and Hilbert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
It would have been nice if they used the Memory Link to implement Hilda/Hilbert. They could take a team from the Hall of Fame or something and then have them use the team somewhere. Perhaps in the PWT or some other place. Even in some remote place with the levels that were in your other games last hall of fame would have been neat.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Their sprites were molested into the game by a certain Glitch Pokémon (You know who - That famous Glitch from Generation I).

Let's be serious now, Hilbert/Hilda is looking for N, and N is looking for Hilbert/Hilda, as said before.

Time to think about it. Below is a silly theory and very illogical.

Red was on Mount Silver.
Then, Ethan/Kris beat Red and Red got out of Mount Silver.
So now Ethan/Kris was on Mount Silver.
Then, as soon as Brendan/May finished, they just, I don't know, VANISHED or something?!?!
But after Lucas/Dawn finished too, they could have even went to Stark Mountain, Spear Pillar, or vanished themselves too.
Hilbert and Hilda came across Mount Silver while searching for N. They lost a Double Battle against Red and Ethan/Kris. So then they whited out, and then it would be unknown where they (Hilda + Hilbert) were.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Their sprites were molested into the game by a certain Glitch Pokémon (You know who - That famous Glitch from Generation I).

Let's be serious now, Hilbert/Hilda is looking for N, and N is looking for Hilbert/Hilda, as said before.

Time to think about it. Below is a silly theory and very illogical.

Red was on Mount Silver.
Then, Ethan/Kris beat Red and Red got out of Mount Silver.
So now Ethan/Kris was on Mount Silver.
Then, as soon as Brendan/May finished, they just, I don't know, VANISHED or something?!?!
But after Lucas/Dawn finished too, they could have even went to Stark Mountain, Spear Pillar, or vanished themselves too.
Hilbert and Hilda came across Mount Silver while searching for N. They lost a Double Battle against Red and Ethan/Kris. So then they whited out, and then it would be unknown where they (Hilda + Hilbert) were.

Red and Gold used the power of GHOST to kill them. 'Nuff said.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2012
Hilbert is in hiding because he got the Clerk ♀ pregnant in the ferris wheel.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
I haven't completed BW2 yet because I'm reading too much FF, but from what I can tell from the Memory Link, I'm thinking that Hilda and Hilbert lost there memory and their pokemon or something like that and they moved to Aspertia Town with new indentities. That would kind of make sense.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Sorry hun, but it's against the Fifth Generation rules to revive a thread that has not been posted in for over a month. As such, I will be closing this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back