• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if you were a pokemon trainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I would start out in the Kanto region and go through every region like Ash does in the anime.

I Would try to be the best trainer I can be and if I'm good enough I'll try to be an elite four or even the champion of any of the regions.

Years
I'd start in Unova and get an oshawott x). I'd only evolve the pokemon if they were ready or want to.

I'd catch a growlithe and evolve her with a firestone when ready C8
I'd also make it my goal to get me a Virizion (one of my favourite pokemon xD)

I'd be one of those trainers that never talk to anyone though xD *fear of talking irl*

Years
I'd be from Unova and I'd start with my beloved Oshawott (you know I love you Oshy hahaha) and I'd catch any Pokemon I find strong and cute at the same time. I'd only evolve them when I want to.

I plan on traveling all the regions and collecting Gym Badges and become the CHAMPION!

RenegadeClyde

....'-'.
Years
That's something I always trought about. I would probaly start in Sinnoh and pick Turtwig as my starter. I would catch and train my Pokémon at my own pace (Without any worries of doing it fast or training my pokémon like crazy). Collecting Gym badges wouldn't be a priority to me, I would just travel, meet new people and pokémon...

I also would search like crazy for a Ponyta (Rapidash) or a Growlithe (Arcanine). (It would be amazing to ride one of these Pokémon at full speed!)

Laylaw

"Smell ya later!" - Blue
Years
Personally, I would hope to get either Bulbasaur or Snivy as a starter Pokémon. But I would like to start in Hoenn, so if those Pokémon were out of reach, then I'd probably pick Torchic, and then strive to catch a Shuppet, since it's my favorite Pokémon. As for goals? I'd probably strive to become either a Bug, Poison or Ghost-type Gym Leader. Most likely Poison Gym Leader actually. Totally want Crobat, Nidoqueen and Scolipede. Anyway, maybe I would even go for contests?

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
In kanto, i would choose charmander, than I would get just fire types.
Vulpix, growlithe, ponyta, then mix it up with fearow, beedrill. Then I would become a gym leader, and work myself up to the e4.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
This thread has been dead for months so I don't think the people in it are interested in hearing more opinions. Please don't revive threads where the last post was made over one month ago! If you find an old topic interesting and there is no new version in existence, you are welcome to re-make the thread instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back