• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
Years
3. During a certain weather condition, a person disguised as a Pikachu will appear at the Lake of Rage. Talk to him to get an Exp Share.

When I saw him, I was in the maze of tree's, and when I ran around to talk to him, he was gone...

I thought he was a glitch or something...

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
if you really want to know, download the walkthrough written by dirk123 (you will find it some pages back in this thread).
It includes everything you want to know!

Link (or Zeikku), why don't you include the walkthrough in the first page?
It is really helpful and can add to the game's popularity. I hope the credits are not the problem!

This is what I got from LaZ on May 10th
linkandzelda said:
Hello there.
Thanks for the walkthrough you made and also the bug reports. They were helpful to me and hopfully the other users.

I will add it to the first post soon after I finish looking through PMs ¬_¬

Thanks again
link

I guess he forgot to add it because of the gazillion PM's he receives ;)

Roxasabridged said:
When I saw him, I was in the maze of tree's, and when I ran around to talk to him, he was gone...

I thought he was a glitch or something...

He only appears very rarely from what I have seen. Maybe he is at other spots too, seems his dialogue implies that you met him before....

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
Years
I just found a wierd glitch... When I clicked on the pokecentre bookcase (On the side right next to the move relearner) It said I got 8 ????????? and now I have a bunch of ???????? sitting in my bag... Dunno if it does anything yet... (This was in Goldenrod after I finished the TR Tower event.)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
While I'm sure this has already been mentioned, some of the Static Grunts go to a black screen when it tries to cut to the battle scene. Also, the Chikorita I got in Tohjo Falls won't evolve. Any suggestions on Chikorita?

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2011
While I'm sure this has already been mentioned, some of the Static Grunts go to a black screen when it tries to cut to the battle scene. Also, the Chikorita I got in Tohjo Falls won't evolve. Any suggestions on Chikorita?

what level is the Chikorita?

also, I have a problem, I had this on my PSP, I also had Shiny Gold. After playing this my Shiny Gold file was messed up. I would start in a place I had saved at a while ago (I was in some town, and ended up in the National Park Contest), but with my pokemon from this, and I couldn't move at all (all I could do was open the start menu).

I tried removing this games save file, but then Shiny Gold said it's save file was gone (the file was still in correct location, but it wouldn't notice it).

tl;dr Shiny Gold confused this games save file as it's own (even the names won't changed), and now it stopped reading it's own.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2010
I'm getting the Memory Save error on this rom, yes I have it set to 128k. Should I have anything changed, and I did search the thread before asking. (Unless I missed something)

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
I have a problem... I swear I've looked for the Pikachu kid in every weather, but I can't find him. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Anybody know where to catch a Staryu? Dirk's walkthrough is missing out on Wild Pokemon locations

For example, Heracross appears in the grass in front of Azaela town

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Anybody know where to catch a Staryu? Dirk's walkthrough is missing out on Wild Pokemon locations

For example, Heracross appears in the grass in front of Azaela town

Thats because my intro said that I will only write down the pokemon which I encountered and that someone else with no live should find all wild pokemon locations (or use advance map).

@everyone else: If you have read the walkthrough then you would know that all 6 starters (Kanto + Johto) that you receive will not evolve, because LaZ forgot to fix it or something.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2017
Hey

Could someone mirror the Beta 2.1 to somewhere? Atm Sendspace seems down and I'd REALLY love to try this out. Thanks (:

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
I have some ideas for your hack that will take her into a new level
those are my ideas:
1. side quests:how this will work?,every city and town in the game(maybe more places)will have have a side quest that you don't need to do,it's optional...to start the quest you must talk with a person in the city/town,then the side quest will start,there will be simple quests like:a man requests that you will show him a kind of pokemon and then you will get a prize and a 1 quest point,and as the game contnues and your pokemons are getting stronger,the side quest would be more harder like:ruining a drug deal(I know that pokemons and drugs thogether are wierd),rescue an old lady from a thief.and it will be herder:gang wars,evil people trying to steal legendry pokemons in order to control the world,catching bounty hunters,gangsters and lots of things(I can help you with this if you want)
as more and more side quests you do,you will get more side quests,ones you get all of the side quest points=complete all of side quests,there will be a spiecal event,maybe an ultimate pokemon like arcues,or a spical mysteruis man that will give you 5 masterballs if you beat or something like this...

2.GANG WAREZ minigame:in a special side quest,you need to destroy a gang war betwen 2 evil gangs(magma & aqua)but instead of destroying it you will get to join 1 of the gangs you can choose magma-get a lvl 20 numel,access to the magma HQ(new place where you can do speacial missions,to access it,you need to show the guard a magma member card-a special item),magma member card(the speacial item used in order to enter the HQ) and full heal.

team aqua-get a lvl 20 corphish,access to the aqua HQ(new place where you can do special missions,to access it,you need to show the guard a aqua member card-a special item),aqua member card(the special item used in order to enter the HQ) and full heal.

the special missions I talked about-to access them talk with the magma\aqua transporter,he will show you some areas you need to conquer for your own gang,what is this?-you need to select the area first,then you will fly on a jet to this area,then you will see aqua and magma grunts there,fight against the members of the other gang,after you beat them sll the gang will dissaper and you will see on the place only members of your gang!,you will be able to explore the new areas,which indclude new trainers,wild pokemons,marts everything you wish-the area is yours!
there will be 10 or more diffrenet places to conquer after you conquering them all you will become a aqua\magma speacial commander=you are almost like maxie\archie. optional:I don't know if you can do this,but sometimes you'll recieve a calls from your gang freinds that says that the rival gang tries to take the area back,fly there and fight against them to keep the area yours!
the speical areas will be in hoenn!!!!!!!

I wish I had an hacking tallent like you have,and I could use those ideas on my hack,but I guess it won't happen -____-

hope you like my ideas....

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Is it what I think it is? xD *Pokes Zeikku about something :P*
Any updates for LC though?

i actually haven't started you're request still, but send me a PM of what you want and ill see what I can do..

no one will guess what my surprise is,
it's something i don't normally do in hacking.

well im gonna finish the font hack soon
and try the intro movie scene changing.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2010
I'm getting the "please exchange back up memory" error, I have my save type to 128k what else do I need?

I really need to fix this cause I won't beable to continue after I beat the E4 the first time.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
I really need to fix this cause I won't beable to continue after I beat the E4 the first time.

I have a question before I can give a possible solution.

Do you get the "Microchip error" (or something similar) when you start new game?

I first used the "Fire Red save patch" and then I used the LQ 2.1 patch.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2010
I have a question before I can give a possible solution.

Do you get the "Microchip error" (or something similar) when you start new game?

I first used the "Fire Red save patch" and then I used the LQ 2.1 patch.

Yeah, thats it. Where do you get the save patch?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back