• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
How about a script like this?
Spoiler:

Then you have to battle the exact same Pokemon again, and the player will regret beating it. :-)
Um... that's interesting... buuuut... I don't think that's possible without the trainer battle actually ending. I don't believe something like that can be done without pretty advanced ASM.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years

Um... that's interesting... buuuut... I don't think that's possible without the trainer battle actually ending. I don't believe something like that can be done without pretty advanced ASM.

But it would be awesome :P I could imagine the moment ... justed beaten it and....Dark lugia rapidly regained health !
FFFFFUUUUUUU

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Reveal

This was meant to be posted on Labor Day.(What I was hinting at in my previous post) But, here it is:

4onky.png

j5fsxt.png

sy4hw3.png

3160sc2.png
LUST
351fynl.png
GLUTONY
vzzwx0.png
WRATH
142566a.png
ENVY

13ykv8.png
Here's a New Support Banner, made by Gerokunz.

Years
Music Idea

@ gam3r

Thanks & I know! You won't have too long until you're able to play. ^.^
Hey there man, since I am preety new to pokecommunty and I don't know how to post a comment, this is the only way I can communicate with ya. Anway, I got an idea about the custom music. U know Darigus, I think it should have it's own personal intro theme. And the idea is that I think that it's intro theme should be the intro theme of the Magician from House of The Dead 2, there may be some bad parts of the song, but hey, u can always edit the song, since u r gonna make a GBA version of the song, that is, if u actually decide to follow my idea. Please tell me what do u think, and I can't wait fo u to finish this game. Cheers,

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2018
Love it DRG..lol ;)
Hope the beta2 is your Christmas gift to us.. Really can't wait for beta2..

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Then What happened to the other 3? o.0

And as I heard of the Round table I thought the names were, more like, Arthur, Lancelot...etc... :)

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
True, I'm just mixing'em up. And I can't say what happens to the other 3 yet, don't wanna ruin any surprises. But here's some minor, yet, cool news:

Audino, Durant, and Alomomola have been added to the game & obtainable. With Durant being first to catch in the desert coming up at the beginning of the next beta.

Jirachi has been added to the list of Obtainable Legendaries.

EDIT: I've been doing alot editing and updating to the Pokemon in the hack with some of their newer moves from BW2. Which showed me I missed out on some pretty good moves for alot of favorites. I can't believe I forgot to update Tyranitar and Metagross's movepool. As well as some of the less mentioned names like Crobat, etc. Beta 2 will have all of these pokemon and alot more with newly updated movepools. I'm currently editing the pokemon for the desert area. I'll be uploading a new list of pokemon from what I've finalized so far very soon. The desert has a Lv70 Tyranitar and Lv60 Metagross at a 1% chance. The reason Metagross is 10 levels lower is because it learns some of it's best moves around the 45-60 area and I don't want you guys missing out on any of it's best attacks. That's all for now. Expect some screenshots by the end of the week!

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Cool update ! But i forgot to ask... why these 4 Sins err lust ,wrath, gluttony and envy are like GIANTS ?

To look more...Intimidating? lol. To be honest, I have no idea. I started re-coloring some larger sprites for fun and came up with them. Adrian's sprite was a giant too when I first created him. Then I started working on more of those sized sprites and out of the blue, I had 4 more & decided to put them in the hack.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Nice update. But I'm not fond of overleveled pseudo-legendaries in wild...
They will be much weaker than any Pokémon in your party... not to mention they will be totally useless not having EVs and so on...

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Nice update. But I'm not fond of overleveled pseudo-legendaries in wild...
They will be much weaker than any Pokémon in your party... not to mention they will be totally useless not having EVs and so on...

I thought mostly everyone who played the hack so far would have their levels around 60-70s by the end of the first beta. But you have a point. I may consider a change.

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2013
Hey, I'm having a problem with the game. I'm at the point where you first meet Tornadus and the mysterious trainer outside of the cave, which is the first screen shot on the original post. I can never get past the second attack because the game always gets stuck.

Any help?

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
Hey, I'm having a problem with the game. I'm at the point where you first meet Tornadus and the mysterious trainer outside of the cave, which is the first screen shot on the original post. I can never get past the second attack because the game always gets stuck.

Any help?
i think you're supposed to loose on the first hit. or irdk, since i never encountered that bug.

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2013
After the first hit, I die, and then the bug comes in, my pokemon's sprite is gone, but the hp is full. It attacks me ones more and then the games stays stuck on the second attack

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
After the first hit, I die, and then the bug comes in, my pokemon's sprite is gone, but the hp is full. It attacks me ones more and then the games stays stuck on the second attack
Could you screen/record it? :D I would love to see it :D
Anyways, I believe repatching will do the trick. Maybe your FR ROM was bugged from the start.

Back