• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B-I-N-G-O Challenge

Years
Username: Bestwaffles
Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

Current Challenge: Grass Monotype
Game Type: Pokemon Sapphire

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
The following challenges are updated for X and Y:
Sunny Day, Sandstorm, Rain Dance, Elite Mash-Up, and Champion Challenge.

Also, Kirax7, Deathbot, and BlueShellBeast, sorry for the delay, but your cards are up now. Enjoy :)

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
roserade31, sorry it took so long, I've been busy, but your card is up now, have fun.

Years
  • Age 105
  • Seen Oct 9, 2021
This looks like fun! I'd like to participate, might I kindly request a 5x5 card?

BlueShellBeast

Rodent User
Years
I beat my Route 5 Pick-a-Route after some time off of Pokemon. Just a quick question. Am I supposed to edit in the things that were completed into my bingo card, or do you need to do that? (I'll scratch it out myself until I get a response for this)

Bingo Update #1 (Kalos Pick-A-Route Finished)

I decided on keeping my starter (Delphox) with me for the run, seeing as I hadn't actually used him yet and since I was having no luck with those rare abras on Route 5. Other than that, the run went off without a hitch, and it was smooth sailing for the most part.

Note: I have already traded these pokemon off the cartridge, so I am going off of the data that the Hall of Fame records give me, which doesn't include nature or abilities.

FINAL TEAM:

655.png

Roan the Delphox (M)
Level 72 (Holding Amulet Coin)

Moveset:
Psychic
Future Sight
Fire Spin
Flamethrower

676-l.png

Timberwolf the Furfrou (M)
Level 71 (Holding King's Rock)

Moveset:
Cotton Guard
Headbutt
Surf
Charm

673.png

Evergreen the Gogoat (F)
Level 81 (Holding Lucky Egg)

Moveset:
Horn Leech
Bulk Up
Leaf Blade
Leech Seed

085.png

Talos the Dodrio (M)
Level 67 (No Held Item)

Moveset:
Drill Peck
Tri Attack
Fly
Thrash

675.png

Pandur the Pangoro (F)
Level 66 (No Held Item)

Moveset:
Strength
Crunch
Hammer Arm
Work Up

560.png

Trunks the Scrafty (M)
Level 67 (No Held Item)

Moveset:
Rock Climb
Payback
Brick Break
Feint Attack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: BlueShellBeast
Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

Current Challenge: Non-Evolve Team (Pokemon X)
Challenge Info: Basic Pokemon for everyone! (For this playthrough, I'll put the game language in Japanese)

Last edited:

Deathbot

Chicken Apocalypse Survivor
Years
Username: Deathbot
Bingo Sheet: See attachment
Current Challenge: Retrograde
Game: Pokemon Y

Last edited:

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
123hats, Pave Low, and Fristi61, added your cards, sorry for the wait, I've been away from home and my laptop rejects PokeCommunity for some reason. :P

Duncey and TrollShammy80, again, sorry for the delay, your cards have been updated.

Enjoy :)

BlueShellBeast

Rodent User
Years
Just a question. Do you mind if I do another challenge for this while I'm in the middle of my X challenge? I want to crack open one of my Gen 2 games that's just sitting here, and it'd give me a way to avoid Gen 6 burnout.

Back