• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
BG pokemon freak said:
I have finally reached the 30 post count. does that mena I am a full member :P

no shinyes encountered during the last few days except for those in the trainer tower ;)
The 30 post rule only applies to parolees and inactive members! The moment you're admitted to the club, you receive all rights and priveleges of the rank of Member.

Lucky_Clover said:
whew , thnx for all the congrats , and since everybody is saying that you can get easy a shiny oddish, i'm gonna get one:classic:

Plan => Get oddish , stuff up with rare candy's , then use and sun stone = a cute little bellosom :D
Oddishes are common shinies because they're common pokes. For the same reason I tell people to not hunt for shiny Zigzagoons, Rattatas, Tentacools, and Zubats, I'm telling you: don't hunt for shiny Oddish! If you really like shiny Oddish, hunt somewhere where there's another shiny you like along with Oddish. (especially if that shiny's only found there) Then, you're happy either way, and you stand a chance of getting something rarer than Oddish. Good targets would be Absol (if you can avoid being eaten alive by LDD), Roselia, or Exeggcute.

Runasutaru said:
Hey, did anyone bother to check our post count? We are nearing the Misty Club quite fast right now! ^__^

The Shiny Hunters will ALWAYS rule supreme in the end!

*Makes battle cry*

CHAAAAAAAAAAAARGE FULL SPEED AT...THE WILD!!
GWROAR!! *storms the Seviper patch* *is ready to kill Surskit #21*

*dances the Shiny Disco in the hopes a shiny Seviper will appear*

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Heh, our newer members have certainly been helping in the post count... And me, well, I only post here nowadays, so I?m always seeing the new posts and replying when I can. I guess ya could say I?m giving this thing a boost, no? XP

I shall make my expert roar...
NYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!
It?s really cool when I do it in RL... It sounds like a demon dragon with a throat problem. XD

*Finishes murdering innocent Zubats, victims of EV Training*

Yeah, the Disco Snake should be appearing any moment now...
>_>
<_<
>_<
<_>

Where art thou, Disco Snake?
COME HERE SO METALMARIO-SAN CAN CATCH YOU. XD

Well, let?s go on with the training! Wish me luck on dark green Zubats of sewery DOOOOOOOOOM! XD
And yeah, no use to hunt for Shiny Tentacools and stuff... I got one randomly and the other while EV Training...They simply swim at ya... >.>

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
there is other shinys like slowpoke and gyrados and possibly kingler (kingler would not be good for the pokedex mine and this one)
no krabby still

Years
Skreee!! We're at 30 posts and closing! POST FIESTA!!

*does a Mexican dance as reverse psychology to get the shiny Lotads thinking I'm looking for them so I'll find a shiny Seviper instead*

Shuckle: What exactly got you banned at SPP? o_0

Edit: Guest! I demand that you register immediately, and join the club! Yes, I'm talking to YOU!

Edit2: *slays Surskit #21 and places its head upon a stick sharpened at both ends as a warning to all Sevipers who oppose me*

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
XD

Yeah...KILL THE SURSKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS!

*Grabs scythe and causes a gory mess out of it, blood going down walls and our SHC TCs*

Reverse psychology...Naw, I doubt it...After all, when I found my second Tenta, all I was thinking was "I wonder what I?d do if I found another Shiny Tentacool..." XD
But I?ll try it anyways...

*Does the Perfect IVs Dance to lure in Shinies*

Here here little vampire bat!

And yeah, Guest, I?m talking to you too!
Join or Kurushi (
Kurushinormalface.png
) WILL rip off your eyeballs!
Join. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. XD

*Brings out scythe from behind me*

You DON?T want to face the scythe either. XF
I promise that if you join PC and join this club, you?ll find a Shiny in the first 24 game hours of hunting! ^_~
Wellz, back to EV Training...Hope ya find that hellish Disco Snake after all this time M.M!

Years
wtf? Yami has a + next to his name, too? What am I missing??

Runasutaru said:
XD

Yeah...KILL THE SURSKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS!
*Wagner plays in the background* KILL THE SURSKITS, KILL THE SURSKITS, KILL THE SURSKITS, KILL THEM NOW!

*does every kind of dance that isn't disco to lure in our disco-loving, neon, reptilian friends*

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
OOOOOOOOH, ya shouldn?t be able to see that... O.o
I mean...YA SHOULDN?T BE ABLE TO SEE ME. >.<
I?m in invisible mode. That is the star that appears next to my name to indicate I?m invisible, but others are simply NOT supposed to see my name...And you are not supposed to see his name either. ._.
Well, lucky you, no one will escape your eyes then. XD

Shoot, since I fell asleep playing this game, my batteries are red already... Thank my bro for the charger coming with TWO pairs of rechargeable batteries. XF

Also, I unfortunately have NO idea what Wagner is. Please enlighten the unknowing, young, inexpererienced Jedi. XD

That reminds me that my bro?s Net username is Yodaspeed. XP

Well, back to hunting...

*Puts Batman?s theme song playing(even though I don?t know WHAT THE HELL IT SOUNDS LIKE. >.>)*

Come here kitty kitty kitty-Errrr, I mean, SHIIIIIIIIINY, vampire bat!

Last edited:
Years
Richard Wagner (pronounced Rikard Vogner) was a German composer in the Romantic period. I was trying to allude to "Ride of the Valkyries" from the opera, Die Walkyrie. You've probably heard the tune like a zillion times, such as "Kill the Wabbit" in Bugs Bunny, or Apocalypse Now (IIRC).

Ooh, look! The doctor's in the house! Dr. Latios, JOIN USSS!! *sedistic voice*

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Yeah, the tune did kind of sound familiar to me somehow... XP
Yesh...Dr.Latios...Join our horde of blood-sucking freaks who kill innocent creatures to look for a rejected one with a different colour than normal, and this horde of people who force babies to breed with other babies and their parents... JOIN THE DARK SIDE... XD

OK, OK, that was a bit exaggerated view on Shiny Hunting and Breeding. XD

Well, for the EV Training business...No Shiny bat still.

*Throws confetti*

Reverse psychology, think about it... XD

Back to my game I go again!

*Kicks Zubat wings, because I doubt they have got butts. XD*
*Uses Mist while MetalMario puts on some special goggles which allow him to see invisible things*

EDIT: Well, I?ve gotta go to bed now, it?s 12:53 AM...See ya tomorrow guys!

Last edited:
Years
pokexproduction said:
I'm starting to have trouble on finding more shinies XD
You do realize that the odds of finding a shiny are 1/8192. Your claim of 3 shinies in the past week was rather crazy.

Night, all! Today, I'm going to bed on time! (10:17pm)

Years
Yaay! Our post rate's still on crack! That sillly Misty Club won't know what hit 'em! XD

Aww crud, Runa's gone.. >.< I'll go, too. (Might pop in a little Emerald, but still not looking for shinies this time around.)

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
Yeah :D!I wonder how many post misty club has.....Oh well I hope we smoke them :P.Well see ya MM.*edit*The misty club only has 4,687...We are so close :D!

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Runasutaru said:
And the cool news of SHC... YAY, I AM NOW FRIENDS WITH MY TWO FAVE HUNTERS EVER! XP
*Hugs M.M and LDD*

Thank ye. *Bows*

Also...M.M, you happened to put her in your list of fave hunters too... I KNEW IT, YOU?VE HAD A CRUSH ON HER ALL ALONG THIS CLUB?S HISTORY! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KN-*Is shot*

Heheheheh, sorry, feeling a bit hyper today. XD

*Laughs until she's red in the face.*

It's still an honor to be someone's favorite female SHC member. Actually I added MM to my friend's list first, so I'm the one you should pick on. (It's not like that! V(>_<);V ) But it was because he made the trainer card for me, I hadn't spoken to anyone directly yet at the time, not really very friendly-like anyway... odd now that I think about it. I really don't start talking to people until I add them to my friends list...*Ponders for awhile on that.*

LDD's SHC Update: Well I spent alot of the day in the car, with my mother and grandfather, played Emerald. No hatching. I was raising Gloom, took him through the Elite4 and won with only him (and bringing out a Zigzagoon once).

MetalMario said:
Good targets would be Absol (if you can avoid being eaten alive by LDD)

I never bite unless asked to....I meen feel free to hunt the Absol if you want to Lucky_Clover, I don't mind...yeah, that's what I meen...

Last edited:

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
Years
Oddishes are common shinies because they're common pokes. For the same reason I tell people to not hunt for shiny Zigzagoons, Rattatas, Tentacools, and Zubats, I'm telling you: don't hunt for shiny Oddish! If you really like shiny Oddish, hunt somewhere where there's another shiny you like along with Oddish. (especially if that shiny's only found there) Then, you're happy either way, and you stand a chance of getting something rarer than Oddish. Good targets would be Absol (if you can avoid being eaten alive by LDD)
Absol eh...*thinks about it* ,no, it's not fair for LDD I'm just go on with the Oddish plan...It's already kinda stuck in my head:\ ...Or maybe I just go to the safari zone , with the hopes to catch a shiny Pikachu (female) :classic: Yeah i'm gonna do that !
Come little Pikachu (and Oddish) come here...
I like hunting in the Safari Zone because if you are facing a poke you don't like , you can trow rocks at it! :D

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Guess who?s back (back, back)!
Back again (again, again)!
Shady?s back (back, back)!
Tell a friend (friend, friend)!

Now everyone report to the dance floor, to the dance floor, to the dance floor!
Now everyone report to the dance floor!
Alright stop!
Pajama time!

XD
ROFL, I am just saying that because I AM BACK M.M! XD
I didn?t know I was missed that much. XF

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
*Laughs until she's red in the face.*

It's still an honor to be someone's favorite female SHC member. Actually I added MM to my friend's list first, so I'm the one you should pick on. (It's not like that! V(>_<);V ) But it was because he made the trainer card for me, I hadn't spoken to anyone directly yet at the time, not really very friendly-like anyway... odd now that I think about it. I really don't start talking to people until I add them to my friends list...*Ponders for awhile on that.*
Heheheheheheh...Now I could go all corny and kiddy and go like "LDD and M.M sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G", but I won?t. Oh wait, I just did. XD
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, I?M TOO EVIL FOR ANYONE TO BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND MY POWER. XP

Lucky_Clover said:
I like hunting in the Safari Zone because if you are facing a poke you don't like , you can trow rocks at it!
You win the thread!...Like a friend of mine usually says to people who say a PWNAGE comment. XD

Like this one:
smiley from FBN said:
Also, some people here need to be forced to breed with a dictionary.
PWN?D. XP

Well, here I am, ready to post at any sign of an update and ready to hunt like mad! Wish me luck people!
*Goes to kill Zubats*
*Uses Mist to go back to my invisible form while M.M puts on special goggles of "INVISIBILITY DISAPPEAR"*

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Heyas Sylph, good to see a new member!

Well, those count as 3 Shinies, but I know what ya mean.
Chances are that you will be admitted into the club since you said what Shinies you have.
If I was a Co-Owner, I?d let ya in, but I?m not. XD

Just out of curiosity, how did you get them and where? So we can all get to know you better. ^__^

Also, I?d advise you to read all the pages of the thread, it?s enjoyable and ya can get to know the members without talking to them. ^__^

Well, no news from me...Still EV Training Ni the Blaziken in the Altering Cave against Zubats...No Shiny Zubat.(I wish. >.>)

Back to EV Training now!
*Uses Mist to go back into invisibility*
Good luck for you if you are in any hunt at the moment Sylph!

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
Hehe.. yes I am, for a shiny Mawile.

I got Mudkip on the(insert big number here)th try on restarting my Ruby game. After much effort, Finally got it.

Squirtle was on my first time playing Fire Red. Talk about lucky :P

Rattata was after a few hours training on Route 1, it just appeared, and I managed to catch it.

I also saw a shiny Caterpie, but I failed to catch it.

Back