• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but now a different Pokemon you don''t like is fugly and everywhere in BW

I wish that Reshiram & Zekrom would come to me to talk about their problems instead of attacking each other and fighting, I told both Reshiram & Zekrom that I'll be their personal social worker and coach them through their problems, but they continue to fight, I wish they would come to me for help rather than fighting each other...

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2014
Granted,but while you were between them and trying to make them talk to you instead of fighting you got hit by a Bolt Strike and took minor damage.I am kidding,you died.

I wish I could use those 4 Pokemon attacks : Recover,Spore,Psychic,Stun Spore.
Hehe,this wish can't be corrupted easily.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but now you used them but the person you used them on called the police and you were arrested for assault, and were examined to figure out how you were able to use those attacks then your were quarantined

I wish Reshiram would take me in as her own when nobody wants me...

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
granted, but she isnt a she. (have you seen the thing sticking between its legs?)

i wish pokemon had pointy objects. :D

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but now they poke you and it hurts

I wish I had a video camera when I saw those two Reshirams mating while walking in the woods, that is like the rarest thing for ANYBODY to see...

Last edited:

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but you fail to notice that all other pokemon have cleared out of the blast radius as you are consumed by the grand eruption of Blue Flare and are charred to a smoking crisp.

I wish I had a Jirachi, so I could make a wish while I make a wish.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but then Pidove and his evos start to become more popluar than Pidgey.

I wish they made an awesome Ghastly statuette that was a dark purple ball inside several layers of clear purple plastics.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but now it causes the Starly and it's evos to declare war on the pidgey and evos but it is half way around the world

I wish I can find and thank that Reshiram that just came out of nowhere and blocked Zekrom's Bolt Strike attack on me (I tripped over something) then took the Zekrom down, then just left, right before my eyes, I wish I could find this Reshiram and thank it, it was awfully nice of that Reshiram to do that!

Last edited:
Years
Granted, but the Reshiram doesn't recognize you, and Blue Flares you into oblivion.

I wish GameFreak hadn't hired the guy who designed the Vanilite family.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted, now everything else Pokemon related is gone, as that guy probably designed a lot of what we're familiar with.

I wish the Ghost from Pokemon Cursed Black can actually be used.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted but they are REALLY hard to get them to listen to you....

I wish I could withstand ANY Pokemon attack and people come from thousands of miles just to see if their Pokemon has what it takes to knock me out, but I keep surviving and collecting $100 from people who's Pokemon who cannot (even legendaries)

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted, but you get killed by a Pikachu with an AK-47.

I wish Pokemon games like the 1st and 2nd gen get released for Nintendo's 3DS shop.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted but not only they are expensive, but, still not compatible with later generations...

I wish Reshiram would use Blue Flare and Zekrom would use Bolt Strike on the bastard who compromised my Twitter account....

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted, now you're arrested for conspiracy to murder and your Pokemon are put down. (again)

I wish Blaziken will appear on the next Super Smash Bros.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, he appears in some pirated footage leaked over the internet along with Infernape, and due to their nearly identical playstyles, Blaziken is chosen to be dropped in favor of Infernape.

I wish the videogames had Delta Species pokemon like the tcg, so we could have the lulz of Electric Feraligatr and Fire Gardevoir.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted, now the games feature cards instead of Pokemon.

I wish the Pokemon anime would go back to the original voice actors.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but now they make their voices sound different!

I wish I had my whole Visit to 'Camp Reshiram' on video, I loved the Reshiram staff, the activities involving the Reshirams... Reshiram games... Reshiram songs... Reshiram riding, Reshiram fun, Reshiram's own fire used to cook food... Reshiram partners in track & field... it was such a good time, I wish it was all on video....

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted, but Zekrom is now jealous. How dare you!

I wish Jirachi would make this wish uncorruptable.

Back