• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Kanto's Rebirth [T]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Starsprite I'll interact with you! I'd like to see Alyss try and talk with a guy. :D

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I noticed that Scyther is on the list of available Pokemon for the forest, kinda tempted to go after one. That, or maybe a Pineco, if I end up catching anything at all. (Both Pokemon that evolve into Bug/Steel-types) Just one question about that, how will trade evolutions work? If I wanted a Scizor, would I still have to trade it to someone with a Metal Coat, or is there another way to go about it in this RP.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
@Starsprite: Yeah, I only realized how big it was after I posted, and tbh I'm too lazy to find another picture ^_^.

@The Noob Hacker: If they come in contact with a Metal Coat then they shall be able to evolve.

Manganum

Your local sine wave
Years
@The Noob Hacker: If they come in contact with a Metal Coat then they shall be able to evolve.

So will you be the one to decide when Metal Coats/other evolution items are available? If you're not, we could have a bad case of overpowered Trainers running around in Pewter City with a Scizor...

Also, I've got a nice long post incoming, just waiting for someone else to post first so that there's a bit of continuity :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Sssssssso far behind! ;; I'll catch up next week. You guys just wait :3 Then I'd love to do a joint post. Whenever I reach wherever you others are by then. Also, Scyther is tempting to catch...

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Okay everybody's getting a Scyther. I will RESiST THE TEMPTATION! Though I should have one attack Alyss. She'd scream.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Haha, ok, maybe I'll just get a Treecko instead :> Yeah, actually I think I'll do that.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Hm, now do I get a Scyther and copy everyone else? (I don't know why, but I never really like it when I'm catching the same Pokemon as everyone else, that's why I didn't get a Nidoran when I could.) Or do I revert to plan B with a Pineco? But maybe if Royal an I turn out to be the only ones going after them, the two could have some sort of a rivalry. Assuming I do get one, I plan for the Scyther to have a very duelist-like personality. Loving to train, loving to fight, but would never actually hurt anyone, and maybe with a bit of an ego and an intolerance for failure.

Oh well, I guess I'll just start the chain of events that I originally planned to have leading up to the Scyther fight, as with the way I have structured things, I won't be attempting to catch the Pokemon the first time I see it, and things could still work out in a way that I don't attempt to do so in the end after all. We'll see how many people go after the Bug/Flying-type, and go off of that.

Gandhi Savage

Years
I'm thinking of there being a huge marketplace in Celadon city, where a majority of the evolution items and other items are available.

Everyone wants a Scyther, but Pinsir's are amazing too! Absolute beasts!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Not to mention Heracross!

I've been spending my train ride home with reading the other posts in the IC thread. It's really a good read so far :3

Gandhi Savage

Years
I think Scolipede's are beasts too!

And yeah, I'm very happy with how its turning out :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm about to enter Viridian Forest... I think. I'd love to do a joint post with someone :] just meeting up and talk about being Oak trainers, or searching for pokémon together, or have some kind of adventure with a swarm of Beedrill or anything really. Or a battle, even, though maybe Ford wouldn't be very inclined to battle all out before they got close to Pewter so that they could easily heal afterwards.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I have a post to make before I go to Viridian Forest sadly or I'd say I'm in :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yeah, I'll make at least one post in Route 2 before I enter the forest :>
but I doubt anything important will happen there and a joint post can take a few days to make so I'm ready to start writing one already.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Oh okay. Well that sounds good to me then. ^_^ Alyss is... probably ready... to be attacked by a swarm of Pokemon!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Or maybe a big nasty Scyther? That none of us wants to capture xD Maybe we can make it up as we go along. But let's say we write our posts first and then start on the Viridian one :3

We both have Pikachu! That can be the thing that makes Alyssa and Ford start to talk when they meet. *should probably continue this planning in a PM later*

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
That would make sense! But yeah let's write our posts first :P

*yeah we probably should :P*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hope your week will go well, Manganum!

@ TurkishDelight, when will Team Rocket start showing up? If you want to tell :3 I'm thinking about how to vow them into my planned plots for all the people in the chat.

Gandhi Savage

Years
@Red: I was thinking of incorporating them into Pewter city, something to do with the museum ;)

Back